Huskers Vs. Mizzou

well I sat thru the Tigers/Clones match-up, Huskers should have a decent shot to win the game and move to 6-1

The Big Red O-line should have it's way with Mizzou's rather thin defense...I like Ross and Glenn as well as Lucky to eat up alot of ground as well as the clock in this one....Brad Smith went down so we should see the freshman Qb.

The Tigers a will not be able to run the ball and their lack of a bigtime WR will means that we can sit in the box and shut them down..

The Tiger got two cheap score from their Defense early in the game....then ISU went to work...and I mean they worked over Mizzou's defense....Ran the ball all day.ISU was the better team....that's sad

Huskers.....31

Mizzou.......13

Brad Smith is out?! Any word on if this is serious and how it will affect him next saturday? Seems MU does have a soft defense. With a solid ground game rumbling along in Waco tonight, we can control MU with the run and hurt them with the pass. I really like our chances to get a big win next weekend.

The word 'round here is concussion...also, Pinkle is dying to start Chase Daniels.The kid is pretty decent, but I think they lose alot of the run/pass option in the offense....mostly the run. The Tiger scored on some really cheap TD's very early and should have lost......ISU ate up the clock and the tiger defense in the first half and most of the 3rd quarter. The Huskers should get a lead and then run the ball into the ground....this one won't be pretty but I like our Defense and Special teams making a huge difference in this one...The Tigers are not very good and we should push them around

I just think this team is getting better with every snap...I thought Baylor has a decent defense and we were able to use our depth to push them around....Grind them down and get a win..

I just think this team is getting better with every snap...I thought Baylor has a decent defense and we were able to use our depth to push them around....Grind them down and get a win..

We were downright pushing Baylor's front around at will at times in this game.

Brad Smith is out?!  Any word on if this is serious and how it will affect him next saturday?  Seems MU does have a soft defense.  With a solid ground game rumbling along in Waco tonight, we can control MU with the run and hurt them with the pass.  I really like our chances to get a big win next weekend.

The word 'round here is concussion...also, Pinkle is dying to start Chase Daniels.The kid is pretty decent, but I think they lose alot of the run/pass option in the offense....mostly the run. The Tiger scored on some really cheap TD's very early and should have lost......ISU ate up the clock and the tiger defense in the first half and most of the 3rd quarter. The Huskers should get a lead and then run the ball into the ground....this one won't be pretty but I like our Defense and Special teams making a huge difference in this one...The Tigers are not very good and we should push them around

I have seen players come back and play the next week after a concussion, so i wouldn't bank on Smith being out next week. Pinkle knows that he is on the hot seat and if he doesn't make a bowl game this year, he is out. I don't see Pinkle sitting Smith out unless the doctor doesn't clear him for some reason

Brad Smith is out?!  Any word on if this is serious and how it will affect him next saturday?  Seems MU does have a soft defense.  With a solid ground game rumbling along in Waco tonight, we can control MU with the run and hurt them with the pass.  I really like our chances to get a big win next weekend.

I have seen players come back and play the next week after a concussion, so i wouldn't bank on Smith being out next week. Pinkle knows that he is on the hot seat and if he doesn't make a bowl game this year, he is out. I don't see Pinkle sitting Smith out unless the doctor doesn't clear him for some reason

I hope Smith Plays....Daniels runs the team better....I don't know why, but he seem to be a better leader.

I read an article (cant remember where) that commented on yesterdays game and it said that Smith was cleared by the doctor to go back into the game and play. The coaches decided not to put him back because Chase Daniels had the hot hand, so Brad Smith just sat and watched the Freshman make plays and get the W from Iowa St.

QB controversy?

wats the deal on chase daniels? is he really that good?

As a junior, he rushed for 1525 yards and 18 touchdowns, to go along with his 3681 passing yards and 42 touchdowns and 9 interceptions (66% completion percentage)

He was the 6th best dual threat QB coming out of highschool last year and ranked 49th in the Texas top 100. So yeah, he is good