Big 12 Midseason Review

I wonder if ol Timbo still thinks we wont make a bowl?

according to him, this is the part (just when we're improving each game) where we lose out the rest of the season. :blink:

and what about Baylor? they only need two wins and they've played much better this year than typical Baylor teams. i think they can do it and i'll be rooting for 'em.

the writer neglected the 4-1 (at the time) Huskers and Bears-- here's to both teams proving him stupid beyond a reasonable doubt.

2 things.

1-NU will make a bowl game

2-Baylor will beat Oklahoma next week. Yes, Baylor will beat Oklahoma next week. If you did not watch the OU/KU game tonight, you won't understand why Baylor wins next week. Baylor at least had some type of offense to go with its defense. Kansas doesn't even have a offense that could beat a highschool team. Next week, Baylor will be 1 win closer to a bowl game (and they will make it once they beat Okie St)

The Huskers match up well against Mizzou, and they will take care of business. OU and KSU are far cries from their dangerous teams that have had the Huskers' number in recent years. I see 2 more wins there at home. Kansas seems to be on about the same level as Baylor, so if we keep up the progress, I don't see any problem getting that win. CU is really the only questionable game for me right now. That is 9 wins right there with a CU loss!

not that it will matter much, but i fired off an email to ESPN and 'ole Timmy-boy.

hell, that article is an embarassment to the company (ESPN).....if my writers were not able to evaluate the BIG 12 any better than that, i would fire their asses!

but remember, it does not matter, this team needs to keep winning games, one at a time, stay focused and a bowl bid will take care of itslef, period. ESPN does not get to vote on who goes to bowl games! also now Notre Dame and Penn State now know the feeling NU had when Tech won at the end....it can happen to anyone......

hunter