Big 12 Midseason Review

Dont get mad at the media, so they forgot who we were, thats because we have been playing like crap the last couple years, I bet you when we make it to the Big 12 Championship they will start talking about us agian, the Huskers are on a comeback baby, and I love it.

Dont get mad at the media, so they forgot who we were, thats because we have been playing like crap the last couple years

I will get mad at espn, d*mmit. It is their job to actually investigate and think about what they are writing about. I cant see this as a case of them forgetting about Nebraska. If they did forget, then they are not very good at their job (this is fairly evident).

If Nebraska needs to keep playing the role of underdog, so be it. If they need to prove themselves again, so be it. But, if this espn reporter is honestly thinks that ISU, who just lost their 2nd, will get a bowl bid before Nebraska, then he just hasn't payed any attention to our last 2 games. The only thing that I could think of is that he believes (or hopes) NU will tank the rest of the season.

Could this be Musberger? He probably got hired by espn and this is his pen-name. :sarcasm:lol:

I see the Huskers winning out the rest of the season, losing the Big 12 Championship to Texas, and getting to a decent bowl game.

Umm, yeah...me too...but..

Let's play a ROAD GAME first ;)

NU hasn't exactly been Magellan or Christopher Columbus on their journeys out of Memorial Stadium lately...1-4 last year.

yeah 1-4 and winless in the big 12...

Keep in mind KansasHusker that when Kansas St for example suffered its first Big12 loss last season against Texas A&M, they lost the next 2 games against Kansas and Oklahoma, then beat Nebraska, and then went on to lose the next 3 out of 4. K St beat La Lafeyette, Western Kentucky, Nebraska, and Missouri, so our win against Baylor last year is very misleading, regardless if we blew them out in Lincoln or not.

i would love to see them make the holliday bowl.....because if they do then i get to see them 2 times in one year....as my wife gave me permission to travel to it.

I think it is too much to ask of them to get to the fiesta as that is in my backyard....

By the way Lincoln and the Fans are awsome. NU fans are all awsome....and damn i am proud to be a husker fan for my life....

Print that.

I see the Huskers winning out the rest of the season, losing the Big 12 Championship to Texas, and getting to a decent bowl game.

Umm, yeah...me too...but..

Let's play a ROAD GAME first ;)

NU hasn't exactly been Magellan or Christopher Columbus on their journeys out of Memorial Stadium lately...1-4 last year.

Yes. I like the enthusiasm guys. But Foppa seems to be the only one making a very important point. And then I hear things like "K-State is looking forward to next season", and "Oklahoma just sucks". Are you kidding me? KSU has only 1 loss, and Okalahoma still is loaded with talent even though they are playing like crap. Everyone who thinks we have 5 more wins in the bag is kidding himself. While it is unlikely that we lose 5 of six, all of the remaining games are question marks.