Directv

mwj98

I switched back to cable, but before I did, I asked someone with this cable system (Comcast) if the overflow channels for B1G were available. And they are available... BUT THEY AREN'T SHOWING ANY EFFING GAMES. So ticked right now. So, what is the point of having the overflow if there is nothing broadcast on them?

Sorry, just had to vent. It's not BTN's fault my cable company is inept.

It's all companies I think. Not showing on mine (direct tv). Wish they would show other sports on the over flow. I think it is BTN doing this.

I have DirecTV and it's on Channel 610. It may be the subscription package you have. I think there's a minimum package you have to have. Reading the DirecTV website, you have to have the Choice Package or above.

welcome to the big ten--now you don't have to do the silly pay per view for the nonconference games. Last time I went to Omaha for a weekend with my wife I talked with a Husker fan who said some of the nonconference games were pay per view and it blew my mind. Every Hawkeye game since I can remember has been on Directv. But--with Nebraska I'm guessing they'll jack my Directv bill a buck a month (per Big Ten rate hike) so I'm looking for a Husker fan who will reimburse my $12 for the year when I come see my Hawks at Memorial Stadium. All kidding aside it's great to have Nebraska and I'm glad to see you will have to quit paying to watch games. Gouging a fan base because you know they will pay to see a game is not cool.