***Official Tennessee at Chattanooga Game Discussion Thread***

That Taylor pass was well on target to Enunwa, but I gotta tell you, it was the ugliest pass I've ever seen. I know people are going to say it doesn't matter, but once we play better teams. He can't throw off his back foot like that. That isn't his arm motion so much as footwork. It makes me cringe.

Looked to me like he was rolling out.... But just saw the opening and took it. If he was gonna get set and pass in the pocket, I doubt he would have been moving like that.

It's the first game folks. The offense, defense, and special teams are all going to have some shaky moments. So far, no turnovers, and no penalties. Martinez's bad pitch was the only bad fumble, and those will happen every now and then if we are an option team. Hopefully he doesn't always wait so long to make the pitch, but he's doing a good job making the defender committing to him before the pitch.

That Taylor pass was well on target to Enunwa, but I gotta tell you, it was the ugliest pass I've ever seen. I know people are going to say it doesn't matter, but once we play better teams. He can't throw off his back foot like that. That isn't his arm motion so much as footwork. It makes me cringe.

Looked to me like he was rolling out.... But just saw the opening and took it. If he was gonna get set and pass in the pocket, I doubt he would have been moving like that.

I don't know if it was that or if Taylor just has little semblance of footwork in the pocket. He's always looked a little quirky with his feet when he did dropbacks. And actually he's sorta always thrown a little like that. Someone had a practice picture of it in another thread.

The next play where Taylor had a designed rollout pass by looks of it, but took off and ran for a short gain on 3rd and 20, I think he needs to settle down and be more patient there. We're leading against Ten-Chat. No need to get jitters!

How sick is our defensive front seven looking, though? Answer: very sick.