Game ball goes to...

I refuse to give Camstache a game ball when he's not sporting a healthy stache. That half a caterpillar is atrocious.

Maher was a revelation. A+ in all areas, and he definitely gets my game ball.

Absolutely. But Cam and Stafford was really nice, David was his usual self. I hope I'm wrong, but this game showed me that we're looking at another season of hoping that the D can pull the load. There are a lot of weapons on offense, but it doesn't matter if no one blocks for them. I've watched the replay 3 times now. Little defensive lineman continuously penetrating our O line. Sick.

D - DL, Meredith and Crick dominated.

O - TMart, he throws an ugly ball but still much better then most. Very few QBs turn out to be good in a season so what we have is good enough. Look what Notre Dames best QB did, he was a pick throwing machine and they get the best QBs every year. Only a handful of QBs make it. Maybe Luck, Moore, and a few others. It's a small percentage and to be a part of it is rare. TMart helps us win games and there's no reason to b_tch.