Wyoming scares me

melscott62

Wyoming deserves every hit, sack, interception, and Taylor Martinez touchdown for wearing those brown and yellow atrocities they call "uniforms."

This game will be ugly in more ways than one, for the Cowboys at least.

We love our colors precisely because everyone else hates them. Unfortunately, we let Nike in the door and this is what they've done to us this year. I don't know what combination they'll be wearing for the game...

There's not a damn thing we haven't heard about our colors, so don't even waste your time. The colors are the colors and the whole world can kiss our ass.

I'm a uniform junkie and I am well aware of your Nike uni situation. I don't have a problem with your colors, poop jokes aside. But the design of the new uni's is absolutely horrendous. Its even worse than Arizona State or Maryland.

Wyoming deserves every hit, sack, interception, and Taylor Martinez touchdown for wearing those brown and yellow atrocities they call "uniforms."

We love our colors precisely because everyone else hates them. Unfortunately, we let Nike in the door and this is what they've done to us this year. I don't know what combination they'll be wearing for the game...

There's not a damn thing we haven't heard about our colors, so don't even waste your time. The colors are the colors and the whole world can kiss our ass.

I'm a uniform junkie and I am well aware of your Nike uni situation. I don't have a problem with your colors, poop jokes aside. But the design of the new uni's is absolutely horrendous. Its even worse than Arizona State or Maryland.

you can't be serious

i love wyoming's colors and uniforms. absolutely, whenever i see your team a bowl i love to give my explanation, and i'll do it here. first, i just like them. they are unique and go together well. second, there is a lot of character to those colors, which is indicative of the regional landscape of the area and the modest, unassuming folks that inhabit it. so i really like them, i think they are the best because they go so well with the school. so, they are unique (rare in sports), look good together, fit well with the whole wyoming/cowboy vibe, and i just like earth tones. for these reasons and more, i am a big fan of your colors and uniforms. plus, the mascot on the helmets is pretty sweet.

Rather than start a new thread, I'll stay with this one. This is just an FYI. Read nothing into it.

Casper Star Tribune story on Wyoming's blocked kicks: http://trib.com/coll...79.html]Leading

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f66Ju5uvAi4

if you went straight to like :17 into that video, you would think they just won the intergalactic superbowl for world dominance by the crowd's reaction.

4e1ce4f16b1b8.image.jpg

232803.jpg

The 9-11 helmet.

I'll try.

It's like Nike brought in the Cleveland Browns and the Oregon Ducks and said...just make some sh*t up.