Wyoming scares me

melscott62

I'd only seen the yellow w/ brown outline one. Hopefully you guys wear something "traditional" -ish...white pants brown jersey white helmet, but my gut tells me to expect like a brown-out or something.

There's a "Gold Rush" declared for that day, so I suspect they'll be going the all yellow route.

Yikes, thats even worse

I'd only seen the yellow w/ brown outline one. Hopefully you guys wear something "traditional" -ish...white pants brown jersey white helmet, but my gut tells me to expect like a brown-out or something.

There's a "Gold Rush" declared for that day, so I suspect they'll be going the all yellow route.

Yikes, thats even worse

I think they'll be wearing the all yellow uniform that is front and center below

40+Group+Photo+In+Studio_WTM1012.jpg

Ok, Maryland might be a stretch. Definitely worse than ASU.

And what was wrong with the old white helmets? Those were pretty good. They sort of kept them around, but gave the logo a weird outline and its not the same.

Are you talking about the one in the middle. We still have it

6096514171_3818e45d79_o.png

I hope you are still using the helmets in the middle, because those are really awesome. Should use those plus brown jerseys + brown pants.

I'm amused by Husker's reaction to Wyoming fan's lack of awe.

So who exactly does Wyomin' have on offense?

OK, here's the list...

Quarterbacks

16 Brett Smith (6-3, 195, Fr., Salem, Ore.)

11 Colby Kirkegaard (6-3, 205, So., Phoenix, Ariz.)

Running Backs

32 Alvester Alexander (5-11, 204, Jr., Houston, Texas) OR

18 Brandon Miller (6-0, 187, So., Parker, Colo.) OR

23 Ghaali Muhammad (6-0, 221, Jr., St. Joseph, Mo.)

Receivers

80 Chris McNeill (6-1, 180, Jr., Simi Valley, Calif.)

89 Josh Doctson (6-4, 185, Fr., Mansfield, Texas)

6 Robert Herron (5-10, 187, So., Los Angeles, Calif.)

13 Trey Norman (6-1, 170, Fr., Texarkana, Texas)

2 Mazi Ogbonna (6-1, 200, Sr., Westbury, N.Y.)

1 DeJay Lester (6-2, 200, Sr., Layton, Utah)

33 Dominic Rufran (6-0, 185, Fr., Colorado Springs, Colo.)

83 T.J. Smith (6-3, 220, So., Tulsa, Okla.)

H-Backs

34 Mat Birkeness (6-4, 256, Jr., Littleton, Colo.)

42 Riley Lange (6-3, 259, RFr., Parker, Colo.)

86 Shane Sullivan (6-4, 240, RFr., Orange, Calif.)

Their stats so far: http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/wyo/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2011-12/stats/season_stats.pdf

I know, I was just playin'. I'm actually somewhat of a Wyoming fan, because of Jay Novacek. Besides that I used to visit family there every summer and even lived in Cheyenne for a short time. I really want to move back there some day. And I usually choose Wyoming on dynasty mode on the NCAA video games. My favorite mid-major team for sure.

And what was wrong with the old white helmets? Those were pretty good. They sort of kept them around, but gave the logo a weird outline and its not the same.

I hope you are still using the helmets in the middle, because those are really awesome. Should use those plus brown jerseys + brown pants.

I'm frankly shocked that Nike didn't force Wyoming to wear helmets molded in the shape of a 10-gallon hat or add saddle logos to the backs of their jerseys.

Wyoming classic jerseys and helmets are great--here's hoping we see those Saturday.

I'm frankly shocked that Nike didn't force Wyoming to wear helmets molded in the shape of a 10-gallon hat or add saddle logos to the backs of their jerseys.

Wyoming classic jerseys and helmets are great--here's hoping we see those Saturday.

You will. They announced this morning it will be the traditional white helmet, brown jerseys and gold pants. Thank God.

Ok, Maryland might be a stretch.  Definitely worse than ASU.

And what was wrong with the old white helmets?  Those were pretty good.  They sort of kept them around, but gave the logo a weird outline and its not the same.

Are you talking about the one in the middle.  We still have it

You will.  They announced this morning it will be the traditional white helmet, brown jerseys and gold pants.  Thank God.

I kind of wanted to see the all yellow w/ chocolate helmet :(