Best offense we have seen or will see all year...

n.e.husker

Wisconsin

I dont think they will be or are as diverse as what Sark is running at Udub. His motions had our heads spinning at times. I see Wisky as more of a line up and run it type team.

This style is exactly what we struggle against the most the last two years. Just look at the Texas game last year. Our D Line got dominated and the backers and safeties could not fill the holes. In addition, our defense is very small, as we play a lot of defensive backs, so that allowed big Cody Johnson to run over a few of our guys. Granted, the D Line has improved from last year to this year, but we still seem to struggle against downhill running attacks. Reference: Fresno State game

Wisconsin

I dont think they will be or are as diverse as what Sark is running at Udub. His motions had our heads spinning at times. I see Wisky as more of a line up and run it type team.

The UDub offense may be "trickier" and have a more diverse offense than Wisconsin --- but Wisconsin has vastly superior talent on the OL, at QB, at WR and they are probably even better at RB too compared to Washington. The Wisconsin offense is several levels --- at least --- above Washingtons.

Michigan has a much better offense than Washington. I'd think that the O at Northwestern and Michigan State and Ohio State are all better than Washingtons too. And that Iowa and Penn State are about the same as the UDub offense.

So... yes it may be true that the most "diverse" and "tricky" offense we face will be UDubs (shifting, schemes, etc) --- but...no --- we will face another 6 teams with better offenses than UDub's offense (several of these may not be better ... but are comparable at the very least).

The UDub offense may be "trickier" and have a more diverse offense than Wisconsin --- but Wisconsin has vastly superior talent on the OL, at QB, at WR and they are probably even better at RB too compared to Washington. The Wisconsin offense is several levels --- at least --- above Washingtons.

Vastly superior? I could be convinced for the OL, but not QB where I'd say they are even or slight edge to Wisky. And I'd say UDub is vastly superior at WR than Wisky. Kearse is as good or better than Toon, and the rest of the UDub WR's are much better than Wisky's. RB is probably a push where I'd give the nod to UDub for Polk as the starter while Wisky has better depth. Definitely not a huge difference in talent overall. Wisky's offense might be much better due to execution or how they match up with us but not on talent.

Vastly superior? I could be convinced for the OL, but not QB where I'd say they are even or slight edge to Wisky. And I'd say UDub is vastly superior at WR than Wisky. Kearse is as good or better than Toon, and the rest of the UDub WR's are much better than Wisky's. RB is probably a push where I'd give the nod to UDub for Polk as the starter while Wisky has better depth. Definitely not a huge difference in talent overall. Wisky's offense might be much better due to execution or how they match up with us but not on talent.

UDub has a distinct advantage at receiver. Seferian-Jenkins is a supreme receiving threat that got under utilized last Saturday, but he will be a pretty good draft pick, Wisky's TE may be better block due to their system. Kearse will get drafted, Aguilar (sp) has a pretty good shot at the next level, Johnson who had a couple of TD catches showed he's capable of stretching the field, and Kasen Williams a young talented receiver (that everyone wanted) will get drafted barring injury. Wisky has Toon and Abberderis (sp) who really did doesn't scare me and I heard some of their fans are down on him. IMHO