NOOOO!!!

I guess when I think back to the last time he picked us in a Primetime game we lost or did he pick USC to win that game?

I'm pretty sure I remember him in Trojans getup that game. Still, I'm not worried about his record in Husker games...it's that he's lost 1 or 2 in the featured game picks already this year.

He is 4-0 this year....but yeah...

90% of the picks are against NU. I will take Corso's support. Fowler jumped on the fact that Wisc hasn't played anyone and NU is not afraid of playing on the road.

NU needs to add a signature win to their holster. Let's shock the world tonight. Reed, Turner and Abdullah will swing this our way.

• Fire 1

Corso is a confused little old man that is put on television for comic relief - of course that's because ESPN doesn't understand that Kirk Herbstreit and Desmond Howard are already hilarious (and not in a good way). Look, the poor old guy had a stroke in 2009. It is really a shame that ESPN is taking advantage of him. He's like their version of a circus freak. One should not argue with Corso's opinions....he should be pitied. It doesn't matter who he "picks". You could go into any alzheimer's ward of any old folks home and ask some old guy to pick a team-and he might do it....you might even get the poor old bastard to put on a silly hat, but that doesn't mean you should put that on television and make a specticle of it. ESPN is truly shameful.

He's on TV for the same reason as Dick Vitale. They're entertaining to a vast majority of people in what they do. They've lessened a LOT of Lee Corso's load, but Lee's still as sharp as he ever was. I know many don't believe he was EVER sharp... but I think he knows football and knows how to analyze as well as most on TV. Glad to have him pick us rather than pick against us.