AK 47 and I made a grown man weep

EZ-E

AK 47 and I made the trip up to Madison. We were expecting a big time college football atmosphere much like what you would get in Lincoln on a gameday like this. We were wrong. We walked down University Ave and Regent St in Madison and I can say that there were just as many NU tailgates as there were Badger tailgates. The Madison atmosphere on gameday doesn't hold a candle to the one you will find in Lincoln.

Onto the story, we found College Gameday, beautiful campus and perfect spot for it to be. We showed up right at 930 and there were probably 5-6 thousand people there. Pretty good turn out. Of course there was banter amongst the fans; which I am totally fine with. That is what college football is all about. But when we would try to do a chant for NU, all the Wiscy fans would reply with were obscenities and poorly placed swear words. I have played soccer with people from 6 different continents and nothing offends me, but MAKE IT CLEVER!!! The impression I got from the Wisconsin fans there were that they were a bunch of 19 year old kids that just got out of moms place and learned how to swear, and not well at that.

There was a man that shouted that NU needs to beat a top ten team this decade. AK47 shouted out without skipping a beat that we did just that last year when we stomped Mizzou. We thought he had shut this particular person up. But he continued to say that there is nothing in Nebraska but corn. I am not one to normally throw out the "national championships" card, but it seemed most appropriate at this point. So I said that there are 5 of something in Nebraska that there aren't any of in Wisconsin. He then turned around and said that TMart can't throw and spewed some other stupid sh#t. He asked how many Championships in our life times, we all said three. I told him that Wisconsin has gone 1-10 twice in his life time. He then said we will have another conversation after the season because NU's record will be similar. I then guaranteed him that we will be a lot better than 1-10. He then turned like he was going to say something, and proceeded to choke up and his eyes got watery.

• Fire 5