Rank our last games

DaveH

I agree with Dave's rankings. I know everyone's really excited about this team, and deservedly so with the record they have, but we're entering the meat of the schedule now. I think Kansas is the only game we can be really comfortable with. It makes me nervous that this team hasn't buried teams like ISU, Pitt, and Baylor. Yes, they played well against a very good Tech team, but still gave up a lot on defense. Everyone seems to think that we have the North pretty much locked up, but I was wondering if anyone else is kind of nervous like me at this point.

Everyone seems to think that we have the North pretty much locked up, but I was wondering if anyone else is kind of nervous like me at this point.

Agreed. The North is far from locked up at this point. We control our future at this point though, which is key.

Yeah, I'm nervous about how this schedule is going to turn out. But hey, that's what makes this season easily the most fun and interesting season we've had in a long time. I think it's that way because as of right now, the season could go either way.

Actually, you know what? I think I'm more excited than nervous, it's so hard to tell the difference.

Im gonna ajust that just a little bit

1.@CU

2.@MU

3.KSU

4.KU

5. OU

Im putting the away games as the 2 toughest games of the season, plus their agianst some decent teams in CU and MU, even tho KSU has not looked too great this season, I think they could give us some trouble in that game, Kansas has a very good run defence, thats going to make us a one dimensional team in that game having to pass quite a bit, their pass defence is pretty bad so I think that game will not be a problem, and OU just looks terrible stopping the run and the pass, their defence is decent but I dont think they can stop our attack, plus we have Kansas and OU at home.

1.@CU

2.@MU

3.KSU

4.KU

5. OU

Im putting the away games as the 2 toughest games of the season, plus their agianst some decent teams in CU and MU, even tho KSU has not looked too great this season, I think they could give us some trouble in that game, Kansas has a very good run defence, thats going to make us a one dimensional team in that game having to pass quite a bit, their pass defence is pretty bad so I think that game will not be a problem, and OU just looks terrible stopping the run and the pass, their defence is decent but I dont think they can stop our attack, plus we have Kansas and OU at home.

Actually, Kansas is an away game also. But it's so close that it might as well be a home game.

1.@CU

2.@MU

3.KSU

4.KU

5. OU

Actually, Kansas is an away game also. But it's so close that it might as well be a home game.

Duh. How could I screw that up? I am going to the game!

The Cu game will be huge IMO. If we dont stumble it should be for the north title. The Okla. game is always hype. Remember back to last year and the Ruf nex incedent. Who could forget the F-ing hillbilly statement.

K-state fans have been talking a bunch of trash so it would be SWEET to shut them up. Ku and Mu are the ones that could sneak up and bight us in the but if we let them. 1 CU

2 OU

3 KSU

4 MU

5 KU

I think all the rest of our games can be very dangerous. If you think about it all of the teams that we have left on our schedule would like nothing more than to ruin our season. KU hasn't won against us since the wheel was invented, MU, KSU, and CU always want to take down the Big Red, and OU should be upset that our coach called their fans some upleasant names last year. I'm walking the fine line between nervousness and excitement for all of these games.

1.@CU

2.OU

3.@MU

4.KSU

5. @KU

Discuss. cdan.gif

I'm assuming most difficult to the easiest, so here goes

1) @CU

2) @MU

3) KSU

4) OU

5) @KU

The CU and MU games will be the toughest left on the schedule because they are away, and both teams possess the ability to beat NU. However, the MU games is a toss up because who knows which MU team will show up. They've been so inconsistent the last couple of years that it could be a great game or a blow out. KSU and OU are at home, and we should win both of these games. However, both possess the ability to make the game tough with a turnover here or there by NU. I don't care whether or not KU is home or away, they stand no chance. Their offense is just pathetic.

If CU wins out, they will be ranked in the top 25 at the end of the season. They are the only team left on the schedule that stands a chance at being ranked. This will be the toughest game left on the schedule, and they have the high altitude to fall back on as well. It will be an interesting game it both sides keep remaining players healthy.