Poor officiating

AJ32

It might partially be the whiskey but I definitely saw the RB punch Fisher on their first touchdown... Not okay. And we sucked it up but the officiating didn't help at all.

Well, it looked a lot more like a pretty hard stiff arm (he didn't have a closed fist) and he did it b/c he was five yards deep in the end zone and the play had been whistled dead for a while and the defender was still trying to tackle him for some reason. There may have been a few bad calls, but that is not the reason Nebraska lost.

You guys will have a big victory next week, my alma mater is seriously terrible right now. You all will feel much better next Saturday night.

The officiating was fine, they missed calls on both sides of the ball big F'n deal we lost it had nothing to do with the damn officiating

I never said we lost because of the officiating. I believe I said I thought we would have lost even if the officiating had been perfect. I just said I thought that it sucked.

Holding occurs on every play, but there were some obvious ones on the edge that were missed, of course Barney teaches NU's boys to put defenders in headlocks(saw that at least three times uncalled tonight).

But the point has been made. Poor officiating=poor excuse.

I personally blame Joe Ganz

• Fire 2

The shot in the end zone was clean. Play was dead and he was 3-5 yards into the end zone and the defender was hanging on him. I don't condone where he hit but I have to think he was just trying to get him off of him.

I would say, as a Badger fan, it was not the best called game and it did seem like Wisconsin got more calls but it's tough to tell looking through my screen. I don't like getting calls like that but I doubt it would've impacted the game much.

Holding occurs on every play, but there were some obvious ones on the edge that were missed, of course Barney teaches NU's boys to put defenders in headlocks(saw that at least three times uncalled tonight).

But the point has been made. Poor officiating=poor excuse.

I personally blame Joe Ganz

Sorry, I have already reached my quota of +1s for the day. I will hit you up tomorrow.

• Fire 1

Kudos to you Crewe. Your last sentence actually made me laugh.

Actually, in regards to the punch, I thought Wisconsin guys played like douchebags all night, on defense at least. I don't know how many times I saw a Wiscy player tackle one of our boys, only to go into some kind of epileptic seizure on top of our player on the ground. I believe they were probably barking like dogs trying to intimidate a rival dog while doing so, and to top it off, they finished the play off by trying to hump our players into submission while on top of them.

And we thought Cotton got violated during the A&M game last year... chuckleshuffle

It might partially be the whiskey but I definitely saw the RB punch Fisher on their first touchdown... Not okay. And we sucked it up but the officiating didn't help at all.

Well, it looked a lot more like a pretty hard stiff arm (he didn't have a closed fist) and he did it b/c he was five yards deep in the end zone and the play had been whistled dead for a while and the defender was still trying to tackle him for some reason. There may have been a few bad calls, but that is not the reason Nebraska lost.

You guys will have a big victory next week, my alma mater is seriously terrible right now. You all will feel much better next Saturday night.

Even with a stiff arm, you can't hit them in the facemask. I hope next weekend goes better. I plan on being just as drunk, so I apologize in advance for cussing at your team. I know they won't deserve it.

Nope. We definitely didn't lose because of the officiating. We beat ourselves. Its still annoying, but that's how it goes sometimes I guess. You may be right about the stiff arm. I wasn't watching that closely because the play was over. I caught it out of the corner of my eye and was shocked. I will have to see if I can find a video clip of it to see what really went down...

Nope. We definitely didn't lose because of the officiating. We beat ourselves. Its still annoying, but that's how it goes sometimes I guess. You may be right about the stiff arm. I wasn't watching that closely because the play was over. I caught it out of the corner of my eye and was shocked. I will have to see if I can find a video clip of it to see what really went down...

An open fist does not make it a stiff arm.