The Worst Part of the Loss

beanman

The 4th quarter chant by their fans pissed me off the most. Mostly because they think we're soft, and we proved them right tonight. In some way they probably think that they were more physical than us during our good years in the 90s and somehow this validates it. I am sick of this soft defensive style we play. I want an attacking D. They would have worn down our defense last year too. I hope to hell we beat everybody else so we don't have to hear this for the rest of the year.

"Build Me Up, Buttercup"?

I thought that was pretty impressive. Great song, as well.

This wasn't a statement directed at NU, it's just a long standing tradition to have students sing the song during the 4th quarter. It starts singing to the track during a timeout or tv break and then it goes to an acapella and bleeds into the game. It's actually really cool to be a part of in the stadium. I personally thought the "big ten football" chant was pretty lame, because well, the big ten is god awful right now.

"Build Me Up, Buttercup"?

I thought that was pretty impressive. Great song, as well.

This wasn't a statement directed at NU, it's just a long standing tradition to have students sing the song during the 4th quarter. It starts singing to the track during a timeout or tv break and then it goes to an acapella and bleeds into the game. It's actually really cool to be a part of in the stadium. I personally thought the "big ten football" chant was pretty lame, because well, the big ten is god awful right now.

I think the Big10 is terrible. Nebraska included. You guys won't be tested this year unless you completely lose focus... The state of the conference could hurt your chances of getting to the BCS championship game just like Herbie said. Good luck the rest of the way. I personally don't know if I want to be in the title game to repeat this embarrassment.