Interceptions Not Taylor's fault

Martinez's 3 interceptions should actually count as completions. Wisconsin's uniform looks so much like ours that Taylor got confused a few times on what color we were wearing. So in all reality, he feels pretty good about how accurate those throws were to the Wisconsin players. Some of the best passes he's thrown all year.

It pisses me off (and its kinda creepy) how Wisconsin has jocked our look over the years. I know Alvarez is a Husker, but he should have developed his own look in Wisconsin....trying to duplicate our look (well, except for those large cartoon-like W's on the helmet), is just taking it a bit too far...kinda screems stalker. Next he'll be capturing our players and trying to wear their skin as a suit.

they should go back to this

15771_2.jpg

Martinez's 3 interceptions should actually count as completions. Wisconsin's uniform looks so much like ours that Taylor got confused a few times on what color we were wearing. So in all reality, he feels pretty good about how accurate those throws were to the Wisconsin players. Some of the best passes he's thrown all year.

I did say last night to the others watching the game with me, "I hope to God that Wisconsin changes something about their uniforms next year." They are a complete copy of ours, and I know this has been discussed already on this board. Who knows maybe Nebraska will change our uniforms a little bit next year? Maybe we will do away with the stripes.

Example:

2r3k27s.jpg

Maybe the hope was that Wilson would have the same problem, and with his better accuracy, would throw more INTs.

True, with Wilson's accuracy, he should have thrown far more interceptions. Unless he was just able to grasp the whole concept of home and away jersey's a little faster than Martinez could.