Face value Ohio St. tickets available from ticket office.

dbetz23

I bet scalpers are killing themselves right now. lol. I live in the KC area, and there is a stupid, beotchy woman from Lee's Summit trying to sell a whole Season ticket 4 pack for $1800 total. By the time the Washington game rolled around, she still hadn't sold the tickets. I offered her $80 bucks per ticket for the Washington game. She declined stating she would take $300 a piece for each ticket, and no less. I laughed at her and said, "Mam, you haven't sold any tickets for any game yet. The season keeps disapeering. I'm just trying to help you get some money." She again declined stating she would probably be able to make all of her money back for the Ohio State game alone.

Knowing there are face value tickets availble through the Husker ticket office makes me laugh hysterically. I normally wouldn't care, but this woman was such a condescending jerk on the phone with no concept of supply and demand.

Just got two in row 17!!! Is the ticket office on the parking garage just west of the stadium?

Yep, on the ground floor, north side

I hope this doesn't mean the sellout streak is in jeopardy

These are Ohio State's returned tickets, and do not count toward our ticket allotment. No worries on the sellout streak.

...tells you a lot about Ohio State fans. no offense to the great ones out there - but from the ones I encounter in KC this doesn't surprise me at all. fairweather is an understatement. d-baggy in every way.

I love it when someone says "no offense," all that means is "hey I'm about to say something offensive to you and if you hear me I didn't actually mean you (even though I did), just everyone else."

• Fire 2

...tells you a lot about Ohio State fans. no offense to the great ones out there - but from the ones I encounter in KC this doesn't surprise me at all. fairweather is an understatement. d-baggy in every way.

Fairweather?.....no

Willing to pay and drive all the way to Lincoln just to watch tOSU's painfully bad coaching staff get destroyed by another team?.........no.

It's a douchebag mentality that makes you not want to drive 9 hours to watch your team get beat after being beaten down the entire off season, only to have already suffered two losses when your used to only losing 1 game at most the past 10 years?

You have to remember, we've been getting shellacked on and off the field since we didn't lose our last bowl game.