***Official Nebraska Cornhuskers look-a-like thread***

jsneb83

BXKXZLMPIJJNFAH.20110617165124.JPGfrankenstein.jpg

Sterup - Frankenstein.

I don't want to be picky... but that's not Frankenstein...

I googled Frankenstein,

Who is it? Herman Munster?

Thats Frankenstien's Monster. Frankenstein was the doctor that built him. I know, i'm an ass. It's just a common mistake people make but it annoys me every time lol.

• Fire 1

4d1ce02d0ce38.image.jpg

Derek Zoolander

derek_zoolander.jpg

Shut up! Enough already, Ballstein. Who cares about Taylor Martinez anyway? The man has only one look for Christ's sake! Blue Steel, Ferrari, Latigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anyone notice this?! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I invented the piano key necktie. I invented it! What have you done, Taylor? Nothing! YOU'VE GOT NOTHING! NOTHING!! And I will be a monkey's uncle if I have you ruin this for me, because if you can't get the job done then I will.

4d1ce02d0ce38.image.jpg

Derek Zoolander

derek_zoolander.jpg

Shut up! Enough already, Ballstein. Who cares about Taylor Martinez anyway? The man has only one look for Christ's sake! Blue Steel, Ferrari, Latigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anyone notice this?! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I invented the piano key necktie. I invented it! What have you done, Taylor? Nothing! YOU'VE GOT NOTHING! NOTHING!! And I will be a monkey's uncle if I have you ruin this for me, because if you can't get the job done then I will.

Hey Taylor founded the Taylor Martinez School for Quarterbacks Who Can't Throw Good and Want to Make Good Decisions Too.

4d1ce02d0ce38.image.jpg

Derek Zoolander

derek_zoolander.jpg

Hey Taylor founded the Taylor Martinez School for Quarterbacks Who Can't Throw Good and Want to Make Good Decisions Too.

Yeah, it was a center for ants. How can quarterbacks learn how to throw good when they can't even fit in the building!? It needed to be like...three times the size that it was.

• Fire 1

4d1ce02d0ce38.image.jpg

Derek Zoolander

derek_zoolander.jpg

Yeah, it was a center for ants. How can quarterbacks learn how to throw good when they can't even fit in the building!? It needed to be like...three times the size that it was.

Po- "Quarterbacks don't think for themselves."

Taylor- "That's not true!"

Po- "Yes it is, Taylor."

Taylor- "Ok."

• Fire 1

Pelini: "Taylor, what do we do when we fall off the horse?"

(Taylor with a blank stare)

Pelini: "We...get back on!"

Taylor: "Sorry Bo, I'm not a gymnast"

Very well done, gentleman! +1 to both of you for making me laugh.

P.S. All the files are here, in the computer! *breaks computer* Where did all the files go?

"For the past two years, quarterbacking has had a shadow cast over it by one man and five syllables: Tay-lor Mar-tin-ez."

[Taylor slowly counts the syllables of his fingers.]

Tim Beck: Hello, Taylor!

Taylor: Hello?

Beck: Welcome to your relaxation time! Let this wonderful 80's classic soothe you. Just a nice, warm, happy time. Happy!...Happy!....Happy! hahahahahaha

Okay, Im done. I can go all night with Zoolander quotes if I wanted to, but Im throwing in the towel.