Am I the only

okaive

I am a very optimistic person, and it was nice to see the team not give up. A win is a win is a win. We possibly saw Martinez, Beck, and the offense establish some kind of identity against a better-than-average defense.

Good fortune, the field turf, and a sprained ankle probably were the biggest factors though. Bauserman couldn't hit water from a boat, and he was no threat to run.

Agree w/ all of it. I am hopeful for what the "diamond" formation can bring...i think it brings into account things that Taylor can do well. I do think we gained some identity on offense.

Hoping the secondary continues to improve whether that's SJB or someone else. Still say the lines need to get going sooner...just my $0.02.

I don't see where Michigan is miles above where Nebraska is. Perhaps they are a product of a soft schedule and that's why they are 6-0. They are still paper tigers and have yet to be tested. Will D Rob pose a problem for us. You bet, if we don't get our act together. Will we give their overrated defense a problem, you bet. If there's a team to be worried about, it's Michigan State, not Michigan.

I agree. It will be interesting to see who wins when Michigan plays Michigan state. My money is on Michigan State.

I don't see where Michigan is miles above where Nebraska is. Perhaps they are a product of a soft schedule and that's why they are 6-0. They are still paper tigers and have yet to be tested. Will D Rob pose a problem for us. You bet, if we don't get our act together. Will we give their overrated defense a problem, you bet. If there's a team to be worried about, it's Michigan State, not Michigan.

I agree. It will be interesting to see who wins when Michigan plays Michigan state. My money is on Michigan State.

I agree that MSU will be a stiffer challenge for the Wolverines. I think Michigan is a lot better than they were last year, a lot tougher mentally, due to Hoke.

I think the coaches might have had a big revelation to give up on zone blocking schemes and go man. The line started moving some people around and tOSU defense couldn't adjust. Plays that went nowhere in the first half started picking up big chunks of yardage. Maybe that signals a change from zone blocking to man and we could continue that improvement.