Occupy Wall Street

:facepalm: I don't know what's becoming of this government. But a lot of things are making me not want to live in this country anymore...no words can describe what's going on here.

Where are you gonna go? Do you think any other country in the world really has it any better than the US does right now?

:facepalm: I don't know what's becoming of this government. But a lot of things are making me not want to live in this country anymore...no words can describe what's going on here.

Where are you gonna go? Do you think any other country in the world really has it any better than the US does right now?

Probably Greece!! You know the place with all the great benefits!! :wasted

True dat! :wasted

Hey lets all go over there and retire at 50 and reap all kinds of benefits and then let the young uns throw a riot. Come on we can roast weeines and marshmellows who's in? What a bunch of whimps was it over when the Germans bombed pear harbor? chuckleshuffle

Hey lets all go over there and retire at 50 and reap all kinds of benefits and then let the young uns throw a riot. Come on we can roast weeines and marshmellows who's in? What a bunch of whimps was it over when the Germans bombed pear harbor? chuckleshuffle

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm in! :leghump:

that is the whole point. John Belushi made a big shpeal in Animal house (sorry this one was made in 78) to get everyone fired up and at the end he said was it over when the Germans bombed Peral Harbor. He was totally incoherent in his thought process. You need to see all the funny movies from the 80's. Let me know if you need a must see list.

But anyway we can go to Greece live off the dead carcass that was that country and watch the young uns tear it up and burn it down and roast our weenies and marshmellows on the death pyre. Now I say again who's in!?!?! :wasted

that is the whole point. John Belushi made a big shpeal in Animal house to get everyone fired up and at the end he said was it over when the Germans bombed Peral Harbor. He was totally incoherent in his thought process. You need to see all the funny movies from the 80's. Let me know if you need a must see list.

But anyway we can go to Greece live off the dead carcass that was that country and watch the young uns tear it up and burn it down and roast our weenies and marshmellows on the death pyre. Now I say again who's in!?!?! :wasted

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ahhhhhhhh

that is the whole point. John Belushi made a big shpeal in Animal house to get everyone fired up and at the end he said was it over when the Germans bombed Peral Harbor. He was totally incoherent in his thought process. You need to see all the funny movies from the 80's. Let me know if you need a must see list.

I am so in! I know a couple of weenies I hope join too.

I am so in! I know a couple of weenies I hope join too.

So we leech off Greece roast our weenies and bitch about the USA. That is my evil master plan. I will have a brochure out in a few days followed by an itinerary of the events we will see. We may see Athen but first we will go to a park and watch an Ocuppy Greece rally that will consist of them bashing their govt. However we will try to hijack this and start screaming down with America. After that we throw a bunch of rocks and mytai cocktails then you are on your own. We will meet back at the hotel for a debriefing. Please hurry and sign up as seats are going fast. :wasted

So we leech off Greece roast our weenies and bitch about the USA. That is my evil master plan. I will have a brochure out in a few days followed by an itinerary of the events we will see. We may see Athen but first we will go to a park and watch an Ocuppy Greece rally that will consist of them bashing their govt. However we will try to hijack this and start screaming down with America. After that we throw a bunch of rocks and mytai cocktails then you are on your own. We will meet back at the hotel for a debriefing. Please hurry and sign up as seats are going fast. :wasted

I love it when a plan comes together.

I'm curious what the plan of the Occupiers is when the snow starts falling. New York City isn't exactly an hospitable place to camp out during blizzards.

That's what Greece is for aren't you listening to my detailed evil and ingenious plan. Anyway if that falls through everyone is invited for a sleepover at Yos's house. byowmpb (bringyourownweeniesmarshmellowspillowsblankets) I'll supply the music!! chuckleshuffle

I'm curious what the plan of the Occupiers is when the snow starts falling. New York City isn't exactly an hospitable place to camp out during blizzards.

The homeless guys will stay 24x7. The rest will go home at night...and return in the morning. That's when NYC will clean the park up - they can deal with the homeless pretty ruthlessly without getting nearly as much bad press.

That's what Greece is for aren't you listening to my detailed evil and ingenious plan. Anyway if that falls through everyone is invited for a sleepover at Yos's house. byowmpb (bringyourownweeniesmarshmellowspillowsblankets) I'll supply the music!! chuckleshuffle

The passwords will be "Guy Fawkes." And stay off my lawn!!!