Husker Football Players Share the Gospel

Ha. Just the other day I told one of those Mormons er whatever that religion is like a penis. It's ok to have one. It's even ok to be proud of it. But please, don't pull it out in public and start waving it around. And definately don't force it down the throats of my children.

Dude, you better hope religion is NOT like a penis. Because you apparently don't have any religion.

Coincidentally, mine is actually nicknamed "The Gospel". And the last time I shared The Gospel over the internet I was banished from Facebook for a week. Let's not go down that road.

(check your inbox)

:laughpound

• 2 weeks later...

This can be moved if needed, wasn't sure which forum it belonged more in. My friend Erik Miller filmed this, so encouraging for me to see so many players knowing and loving Jesus.

Starting to like you more and more :)

You're the new person here, so you're not allowed to say that....I am starting to like YOU more and more :lol:

Maybe they should focus on football a little more and worry about peddling their mythology during the off season.

Bo Pelini might just punch you in the mouth if you told him his players should hold football a higher priority than faith. Ron Brown would shout a hole through your stomach as well.

I can't tell if you're actually serious or just trollin'

Maybe they should focus on football a little more and worry about peddling their mythology during the off season.

Bo Pelini might just punch you in the mouth if you told him his players should hold football a higher priority than faith. Ron Brown would shout a hole through your stomach as well.

I was only joking around, but it is a shame that they're wasting so much time and energy on make believe nonsense.

Although I am not a believer, I have no problem with this. When the Christians start flying aircraft into sky-scrappers or perform honor killings on their teenage daughters because they wear tight jeans and eye shadow, then get back to me and I might have a problem.

God seems to love a good cluster f***... He has spoken to many of the Republican candidates and told them different things.

And of course he told Dubya to invade Iraq.

I was only joking around, but it is a shame that they're wasting so much time and energy on make believe nonsense.

So you're only joking, but you're really not? Seems to me that you're the one with the messed up priorities; football doesn't make much difference in life.

Although I am not a believer, I have no problem with this. When the Christians start flying aircraft into sky-scrappers or perform honor killings on their teenage daughters because they wear tight jeans and eye shadow, then get back to me and I might have a problem.

God seems to love a good cluster f***... He has spoken to many of the Republican candidates and told them different things.

And of course he told Dubya to invade Iraq.

True. He spoke to Rev Wright who then talked to Barack Obama along with the rest of his congregation. I still am puzzled by the fact that the President went to church for 20 years and never listened to what was being said. Why not just stay home?

True. He spoke to Rev Wright who then talked to Barack Obama along with the rest of his congregation. I still am puzzled by the fact that the President went to church for 20 years and never listened to what was being said. Why not just stay home?

Why are you changing the subject?

I'm not a fan of Obama.