Michigan / Michigan State game

What the hell is with you guys only scoring 59 points today? Kinda disappointed by your performance.

It's National anti-Bullying Month so we had to go easy on them. They're lucky we didn't meet in November like last year.

Kind of a side note but its also Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Hispanic Heritage Month, National Disability Employment Awareness Month, and Domestic Violence Awareness Month...they do realize there are other months in the year aside from October right?...and who is the "they" that decides all this stuff anyhow? It's all very suspicious...

What the hell is with you guys only scoring 59 points today? Kinda disappointed by your performance.

It's National anti-Bullying Month so we had to go easy on them. They're lucky we didn't meet in November like last year.

It looks like we may have outdone you on that one then. 'Tis the same reason we let Ohio State look good for 2 1/2 quarters. :sarcasm

I was really looking forward to you guys passing 80. Quick question, how many "true" road games do you guys have this year? It seems like every time you're on TV, it's in Camp Randall.

It looks like we may have outdone you on that one then. 'Tis the same reason we let Ohio State look good for 2 1/2 quarters. :sarcasm

I was really looking forward to you guys passing 80. Quick question, how many "true" road games do you guys have this year? It seems like every time you're on TV, it's in Camp Randall.

Very good question and this is something I took note of late last year....the Badgers play only FOUR true road games (by that I mean I'm not counting the NIU game in Chicago). This is very similar to other schedules that teams design to "make runs" like Auburn's last year in which they also only had four true road games and only one in a state that does not directly border Alabama.

MSU's win is good for NU as far as winning the division.

Absolutely. Michigan doesn't have to play Wisky, but MSU plays them next week, so MSU beating Michigan really leveled the standings for the division.

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!

I thought that IF Nebraska wins the rest of the way, it should have no meaning what MSU or Michigan do considering we would have beaten them both?? Our only loss would be to Wisconsin and they are in a different division??

We haven't had one yet. I don't count Northern Illinois, which was at Soldier Field. So we have 4 left (MSU, OSU, Minnesota, Illinois).

MSU's win is good for NU as far as winning the division.

Absolutely. Michigan doesn't have to play Wisky, but MSU plays them next week, so MSU beating Michigan really leveled the standings for the division.

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!

I thought that IF Nebraska wins the rest of the way, it should have no meaning what MSU or Michigan do considering we would have beaten them both?? Our only loss would be to Wisconsin and they are in a different division??

It won't. NU wins out, we win our division. What MSU beating Michigan does is, assuming they lose to Wisconsin last week and we win, is it puts all of us [Michigan, MSU, and Nebraska] on a level playing field. All Michigan State would have to do then is beat Nebraska and then hold on for the rest of the year. If they lose to us, then they'll need some major help from the winner of Nebraska/Michigan. I like how this race is setting up.