Michigan / Michigan State game

Hey a Bakken worker....must be fun being up thier in the heat of it....

MSt is the better team by far. The L DE Gholston is a stud gets off the ball very quick but is also a dirty player, he had 3 personal foul penalties and 1 that didnt get called, two of which were big time cheap shots.........MI has one good recvr Amos something, shut him down and you can attack all day long, just make sure shoelaces is somewhat contained.

MSt, running back is pretty good but gave up 2 fumbles, so tackling the ball with him could yield positive turnovers.....

Huskers can beat both these teams, especially if we attack the QB's, hopefully we'll stop the technique only dline play and resume attacking....

MSt QB will throw picks under pressure.

MST d line and LBers blitzing were the most notable contributors to the final score....lot of pressure all day.

DenRob was very inaccurate, it was windy but he was really not very good all day long...considering he was under pressure all day contributed to some or much of that.

DR is very fast and shifty in close quarters gets real skinny fast, so you have to wrap him up, hoping meredith and our other DE's wont be a step late, as they were at WI, MI nor MST Olines are not as good as Wi....so that step late might be there for them.

i like our chances to make the title game alot more now. niether team looked great and you can clearly see mich is overrated and to me mich st. has a loss to a much worse team than ours in ND plus they really didnt look all that great either.

I watched the game in South Bend and the the offense was not clicking at all. My first thought was that the o-line wasn't up to snuff, but it might have been a bigger issue that Cousins was having accuracy problems - the long balls were all uncatchable. He honestly wasn't 1/2 as good as what he was last year. The good news for State is that he is playing much better now. Even in the winds against Michigan he was much more accurate on all hist throws - with the long ball still being iffy. He was also extremely quick at reading/unloading against the rush.

The wind makes it hard to know for sure - but I think Cousins and the offense are hitting on all cylinders now. The defense looks very good. Tomorrow will tell - but I've gone from looking at the Wisky game as a sure loss to a toss up.