End of the World: Now with new times!

So is this like a Thursday at midnight thing or noon on Friday? I really need to know, cuz I have some stuff I really need to get done this week.

If its like his last prediction, it starts at 6pm and rolls across the time zones....Because almighty beings feel the need to adhere to the old railroads time zone concepts....

How is that hard to believe? Santa has done it for years

• Fire 1

So is this like a Thursday at midnight thing or noon on Friday? I really need to know, cuz I have some stuff I really need to get done this week.

If its like his last prediction, it starts at 6pm and rolls across the time zones....Because almighty beings feel the need to adhere to the old railroads time zone concepts....

Holy crap. Santa is all powerful?!

I like how he just picked a new date. Nice save

The date he picked in May was just suppose to be the start of it torturing the rest who survived till this date. He didn't pick a new date just changed his story slightly from massive earth quakes to mass fear leading up to 10/21.

Don't tell me you support this guy? I think he's bat$hit crazy!?

The date he picked in May was just suppose to be the start of it torturing the rest who survived till this date. He didn't pick a new date just changed his story slightly from massive earth quakes to mass fear leading up to 10/21.

I support God, I don't support false prophets

• Fire 1

Holy crap. Santa is all powerful?!

Without a doubt, don't you dare question Santa! :steam

Nope i'm not a religious guy at all and I agree this guy is bat$hit crazy. I do however love watching Discovery, Syfy and History channel. One of them I can't remember which had something on this guy and his followers. From that show the two main things I remember is one kid saying his mom is crazy. That the day before the world ends she'll make him clean his room, even though his argument was why we all will die tomorrow. The other was laughing so hard that he could even have followers and trying to convince my friends who do the Lincoln Zombie walk to do an inpromptu one for $hits and giggles.

What does the end of the world look like? Does it just wink out, like someone turning off a light switch?

Are we going to see legions of angels descending from "on high?" Are they in space right now, traveling here?

If we were in space, orbiting the earth, what would we see? Would we just see the lights going off, would everything catch fire, would it just spontaneously crumble to ruin?

Do the stars go away, too, or just this planet? Will we see evidence of all the stars shutting off? Will we see our sun just stop, or explode, or collapse into a teeny little black hole?

Could we just realize, collectively, that we all shouldn't really be here anyway, and that knowledge forces our unreality to catch up to us?

Maybe it'll happen like this, when Oliver realized flightless waterfowl shouldn't exist:

4651_src.jpg

What does the end of the world look like? Does it just wink out, like someone turning off a light switch?

Are we going to see legions of angels descending from "on high?" Are they in space right now, traveling here?

If we were in space, orbiting the earth, what would we see? Would we just see the lights going off, would everything catch fire, would it just spontaneously crumble to ruin?

Do the stars go away, too, or just this planet? Will we see evidence of all the stars shutting off? Will we see our sun just stop, or explode, or collapse into a teeny little black hole?

Could we just realize, collectively, that we all shouldn't really be here anyway, and that knowledge forces our unreality to catch up to us?

Maybe it'll happen like this, when Oliver realized flightless waterfowl shouldn't exist:

4651_src.jpg

It could happen in a lot of ways really. It could be a huge meteor comes in, impacts and destroys the entire earth where it'll no longer be in existance. Or meteor come close enough disrupt the gravitational pull the sun has on Earth, Mercury and Venus causing them to go into the sun, change orbit killing life on earth by extreme heat or extreme cold.

Just cause people are saying the world is going to or could end doesn't mean the planet will no longer be here. Look at the dinosaurs they were here roaming the land and now they are gone never to be seen from again other than in museums and movies. Something like that could very well happen to us since it has happened before. Scientist have found a lot of evidence that points to whats concidered the four phases of earth. There have been catastrophic events that have ended the first 3 phases. We are currently in the fourth phase.

Whoops. Totally forgot this was today. At least I don't have to finish this report! Hooray!

Well I didn't forget. I dressed in my priest costume with bible to earn some brownie points if it does happen. If not well my bible is hollowed out with a flask and two shot glasses inside. Either way i'll enjoy the day lol.