Traditional Jerseys VS Unique Alternates

ESPY

Traditional VS Unique Alternates  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would be ok with something like this once a yr.

252009.jpg

That would be the away version I made. Here is one of the home versions.

6196629019_327005c134.jpg

OK!!!

I'll never admit this in person, but the black ones are starting to grow on me.

But I still refuse to watch "Dancing with the Idols" or listen to Hipitty Hop muzac on purpose.

• Fire 1

252009.jpg

OK!!!

But I still refuse to watch "Dancing with the Idols" or listen to Hipitty Hop muzac on purpose.

Good to see you're coming around. :thumbs

252009.jpg

I really like these two looks. Not too crazy like some schools, but the colors really match up well. I like the idea of mixing it up once or twice a year. But truth be told, I'm not picky.

Was doing a little messin around with the idea someone suggested: red top, black pants...I have one beef with it, lets see if anyone picks it up. Its not the black numerals. Those probably wouldn't fly for TV purposes without some pinstripe/stroke/shadow or just having them white but I liked the look so I went with it. I have an all black version but its late and I realized I got lazy and the striping on the pants is inverted on the jersey. Also, not my best work but still looks pretty cool.

6265729722_e0d64317b2_z.jpg

• Fire 4

Was doing a little messin around with the idea someone suggested: red top, black pants...I have one beef with it, lets see if anyone picks it up. Its not the black numerals. Those probably wouldn't fly for TV purposes without some pinstripe/stroke/shadow or just having them white but I liked the look so I went with it. I have an all black version but its late and I realized I got lazy and the striping on the pants is inverted on the jersey. Also, not my best work but still looks pretty cool.

Thats pretty cool looking too. I'm digging Black more and more.

252009.jpg

OK!!!

Good to see you're coming around. :thumbs

Can I still get some of that blue hair dye?

Are you talking about the red looking to dark cause of the black?

You might as well start working on all the other possible combinations cuz you know people are going to be asking about it! :lol:

You got some nice editing skills btw! :thumbs

Maybe "the beef" icedavis has with this is Pelini's kakis.

Speaking of what Pelini is wearing, what if you encorporated some gray/charcoal into the unis? I like the black, but dark gray would look pretty sweet too.

Kudos to you guys with the mad editing skills. Makes this thread more fun IMO.

Nope. I actually revealed it in the following sentence. The striping is different on the jersey, than on the pants. It is usually the same or relatively close but with three colors it can get messy trying to figure out which stripes should be which colors and if not done right can make it a very disjointed look, as you can see below. So while i think it is a good look, the difference in stripes is bothersome to me.

You might as well start working on all the other possible combinations cuz you know people are going to be asking about it! :lol:

You got some nice editing skills btw! :thumbs

Thanks. Funny you mention the other combos....here is the all black. Don't get too down on me over this one. I am self taught with my editing and because of that was having some issues getting the colors right and over looked things like shading on the numbers and matching striping. I will fix it at some point but I gotta read up on how to fix it.

6265239329_99f0c2ce3f.jpg

Maybe "the beef" icedavis has with this is Pelini's kakis.

Speaking of what Pelini is wearing, what if you encorporated some gray/charcoal into the unis? I like the black, but dark gray would look pretty sweet too.

Kudos to you guys with the mad editing skills. Makes this thread more fun IMO.

You want gray? I got gray. I was working on the Rex black look and stumbled into it. Loved the look. Hung on to it. I am working out what a real (in my head) Scarlet/Cream look would be too.

6197474697_22431668bd_z.jpg

You can see all my designs here: