Mizzou-now THATS an exciting offense

Yeah, cuz they have been real consistant with their offense all year. Good grief.

At least NU has been consistently bad this year :thumbs

:sarcasm

Yeah your right 5-2 is just horrible. I guess we should just not play the remainder of our games then! Your such a joke! :wtf

"You're" the joke. NU's O is ranked somewhere in the 80's or 90's of Div I. They have been bad all year, and had under 300 yards today.

Face reality for a minute :wacko:

Yeah, cuz they have been real consistant with their offense all year. Good grief.

Yeah your right 5-2 is just horrible. I guess we should just not play the remainder of our games then! Your such a joke! :wtf

"You're" the joke. NU's O is ranked somewhere in the 80's or 90's of Div I. They have been bad all year, and had under 300 yards today.

Come back to the 20th century! Your constant "when I was a Husker fan back in the 90's" crap is very old!

Come back to the 20th century! Your constant "when I was a Husker fan back in the 90's" crap is very old!

I guess you dont understand this post :dumdum as I didnt mention the 80's or 90's Husker teams.

Let's get out the Legos:

There are around 118 Div I football teams right now in 2005. NUs offense THIS YEAR is rated in the 80's or 90's which means that it is one of the worst offenses in the country.

Got it??? :wacko: Good!!! :thumbs

Isnt it amazing how 1 play turned the whole game Nunn fumbles and that was it. He fumbled on the 5 so it wasn't like they had great field position so what happend there? That 3 man rush has gotta go. I love this team but the O does not help the D and we are not even close. The offensive line is miserable. Here is the sad thing once Callahan is fired how many more years will we have to watch an offense be retooled.

After the Tech debacle I thought this team was back I just dont get it. OK I am gonna go yak now.

Here is the sad thing once Callahan is fired how many more years will we have to watch an offense be retooled.

So what you're saying is that Callahan is gone? Osborne did many 9-3 seasons and "survived".

I read many threads on this board and sometimes I wonder why I even bother reading, let alone post here.

One thread praised Blake's recruiting skills, Cosgrove's revival of the Blackshirts and this Offense that now has the ability to return from great deficits. The next thing you hear is that we have the worst coaching staff in the country.

Correct me if I am wrong, but during the recruiting season I could've swore that many of us agreed it would take a couple of years (meaning this and the next) for Nebraska to return to it's usual dominance.

9 times out of 10 if Nebraska loses this place turns into a girls locker room.

I'm not going to criticize our corners. I think they played good. How many times did they even throw near our corners?? It was our safeties and LB's that were getting beat. The only reason Mizzou has a team this year is because of Brad Smith. I can't even be mad at him like I so desperately want to because the man is amazing. We'll see how much people like their offense next year when they don't have Smith running the offense. Enjoy this guy while you can Mizzou fans because next year you're screwed.