Inside the locker room after tOSU game

I have to think that this was purposely released. After all the doubts that people have had about Taylor's QBing and Bo's leadership and dealings with the media, this is almost a perfectly timed reminder that Bo is a great coach, that the team believes in Taylor, and everyone has each other's backs. And it comes as a part of a great moment and a great game in Husker history.

Went to the holy ghost dinner party last night. Joe ganz said that the locker room after the OsU game was the best post game locker room experience he had ever been a part of, coaching, playing, witnessed

I was in the locker room after the kick and pick against Colorado. I will never forget it, most electric experience of my life.

I'm glad they released this, to give the fans a glimpse what our team is like when the cameras are off and they can drop the front they put on for the media.

Went to the holy ghost dinner party last night. Joe ganz said that the locker room after the OsU game was the best post game locker room experience he had ever been a part of, coaching, playing, witnessed

I was in the locker room after the kick and pick against Colorado. I will never forget it, most electric experience of my life.

What was that experience like?

But Randy York did all that for some unknown family. He had wanted to go home, he was tired and had been preparing all day for the game, but he took about 40 minutes to take us around and show us something that... quite honestly was one of the most special things in my life. We never asked, he just offered.

Awesome story. Thank you for sharing. :thumbs

The best part is giving thanks to GOD!!!!!!!

"TAKE A KNEE LETS PRAY" :worship :worship :worship

god certainly favored the huskers that night, especially over osu and braxton miller.

Let's keep religion out of this. I know Nebraska is big on it, but it's only a game. For someone to suggest that God is on their side is a pretty selfish thing to say, especially about a football game. Believe what you want, but the fact of the matter is that the Huskers won and the Buckeyes lost. Nothing else interefered. Sorry, but religion and sports don't mix in my opinion. (End vent)

• Fire 2

The best part is giving thanks to GOD!!!!!!!

"TAKE A KNEE LETS PRAY" :worship :worship :worship

god certainly favored the huskers that night, especially over osu and braxton miller.

Let's keep religion out of this. I know Nebraska is big on it, but it's only a game. For someone to suggest that God is on their side is a pretty selfish thing to say, especially about a football game. Believe what you want, but the fact of the matter is that the Huskers won and the Buckeyes lost. Nothing else interefered. Sorry, but religion and sports don't mix in my opinion. (End vent)

Very good post, and I agree with you. I like how they kneel and pray at the end of the video, because that has no side. But to say God was on our side and not yours is ridiculous.