WTF DirecTV again?

Zaimejs

I was just scanning ahead to check out the game and to make sure that I can watch it. According to my DTV guide, 2:30 tomorrow on ABC is Texas A&M vs. Iowa State. The only channel that carries the Husker game is 397 which is... get this... ABC West. Why the hell would the West Coast want to watch Nebraska v. Minnesota?

This better be one of those stupid glitches or something.

Is this one of those things that I'll have to jimmy rig an antenna for so I can get ABC over the air?

Help me.

I was just scanning ahead to check out the game and to make sure that I can watch it. According to my DTV guide, 2:30 tomorrow on ABC is Texas A&M vs. Iowa State. The only channel that carries the Husker game is 397 which is... get this... ABC West. Why the hell would the West Coast want to watch Nebraska v. Minnesota?

This better be one of those stupid glitches or something.

Is this one of those things that I'll have to jimmy rig an antenna for so I can get ABC over the air?

Help me.

It's either on ABC or ESPN2 everywhere in the US. Which channel is determined by location, not by DirectTV.

111022_330_3.jpg

OTA HD channels are actually higher quality than satellite or cable :P

I don't know what the deal is between ABC and ESPN / ESPN2 this year. On Dish, every game that has been scheduled as being on ABC in one region and ESPN / ESPN2 in another has been messed up. There is either the same game playing on both channels or the ESPN channel gets blacked out with the game being pushed onto a non-HD overflow channel.