WTF DirecTV again?

Zaimejs

Dish says the same, The game didnt even show up on search..

So either it will change before the game, or the game will just play hopefully, Texas A&M's schedule says they have a 2:30 ABC slot? so wtf.

Dish shows Texas A&M on channel 8. The Nebraska game shows on ESPN2, but when I tried to select it for recording, it said that the game was blocked out in my area. So, what Dish channel is it on?

If you are in Omaha then you will see the game on ABC. The guide is most likely mislabeled.

This is what's going on. I don't know what guide software Cox uses, or DirecTV, but TimeWarner uses TV Guide's software, and they (TimeWarner) have no control over what it says.

I called TW about this a few games ago, because the papers were saying the game (Washington?) was on ABC, but the TV Guide thing said a different game. They assured me it was on ABC despite what the TV Guide thing said.

So 99.99% sure that anyone in the above coverage map that should be getting the Husker game will be getting it on ABC, even though it says the Iowa State game.

I take it none of you looked at the coverage map?

I live in Sioux City area and I'll get the game on ESPN 2 because I have DirecTV and in that area it'll be shown on ESPN 2. I checked the guide this morning and it said I'll get the FSU/Maryland game or Nebraska/Minnesota game. I'm not worried

Dish says the same, The game didnt even show up on search..

So either it will change before the game, or the game will just play hopefully, Texas A&M's schedule says they have a 2:30 ABC slot? so wtf.

Dish shows Texas A&M on channel 8. The Nebraska game shows on ESPN2, but when I tried to select it for recording, it said that the game was blocked out in my area. So, what Dish channel is it on?

Post #2 in this thread answers your question