Wisconsin v Mich St: Who do we want?

One thing I love about Dantonio - first with Little Giants - and now the hail Mary - "Rocket". It looks like such a piece of luck on the field, but when they asked Cousins about how long they had been practicing it he said the have been working on it at the end of the Thursday practice for the last 5 years.

Hey, great game tonight. See you in Indy hopefully.

One thing I love about Dantonio - first with Little Giants - and now the hail Mary - "Rocket". It looks like such a piece of luck on the field, but when they asked Cousins about how long they had been practicing it he said the have been working on it at the end of the Thursday practice for the last 5 years.

Hey - thanks, I'm pretty sure Wisky is going to be there - MSU has some more work to do.

Hopefully not.

Yep great game Spartans, you always play tough but two things

1. Please don't make a billboard of this one with a picture of the ball crossing the plane

2. Honestly..never want to play you again, even in Indy, which should be understandable considering the last two games we've played...

Good luck the rest of the season and beat Minnesota

Good luck the rest of the season and beat Minnesota

Thanks Badgerfan - but I'm not sure we play Minnesota next week. I'll have to check my schedule - I'm sure we play somebody.

Yea who could that be?

gotta root for them because I really don't want to play you all again...take that as a compliment :thumbs

oh and its always acceptable to say beat Minnesota, I frequently end phone calls with it