Wisconsin v Mich St: Who do we want?

Did anyone else see Bret Bielema crying as he left the field? Or was it me?

It was obviously a tough loss. It's clear with the Russell Wilson sweepstakes during the offseason that they were going all in for a national championship run this year. Possibly the best team Wisconsin has ever had, and it's hard to imagine them being nearly as good over the next few years. Who knows when they'll get back to this level and be in the national championship conversation.

Did anyone else see Bret Bielema crying as he left the field? Or was it me?

It was obviously a tough loss. It's clear with the Russell Wilson sweepstakes during the offseason that they were going all in for a national championship run this year. Possibly the best team Wisconsin has ever had, and it's hard to imagine them being nearly as good over the next few years. Who knows when they'll get back to this level and be in the national championship conversation.

I've been thinking the same thing.

Yes, this is the best team I've ever seen us field. Thats why this sucks so much.

That was a fun game to watch last night and the Badgers have nothing to feel ashamed about... RW is the real deal, you're OLine is great, Defense is solid (secondary needs to tighten up a bit though) and the game was played without any extra cirricular activities on both sides (which was good to see).

Seems every year there are gonna be a couple of 'upsets' within the power teams in the B1G and that is what makes this conference worth watching! Play last nights game in Madison and probably a different outcome. Sparty is very hard to beat in EL as you saw. Both teams are very well coached and ended up being a typical trench warfare - a good ol' slobbernockin' battle !!!

Also I have to give KUDOS to the forum members on HuskerBoard, very classy ! Seems topics can be discussed here w/o all the 'flaming' that was occuring on the UM, RCMB and Badger MB's. last week...

Should be a good game in Lincoln next week.

this game is scary for NU and makes B1G look like a joke.

How does it make the Big 10 look like a joke? Because there is more than one good team in the league?

i don't know, maybe because our best team got beat by a team that was embarrassed by ND. maybe because we literally have no one in contention for the heisman or the MNC. the B1G season might be exciting, but it will largely be nationally irrelevant.

Yes, this is the best team I've ever seen us field. Thats why this sucks so much.

That was a fun game to watch last night and the Badgers have nothing to feel ashamed about... RW is the real deal, you're OLine is great, Defense is solid (secondary needs to tighten up a bit though) and the game was played without any extra cirricular activities on both sides (which was good to see).

Seems every year there are gonna be a couple of 'upsets' within the power teams in the B1G and that is what makes this conference worth watching! Play last nights game in Madison and probably a different outcome. Sparty is very hard to beat in EL as you saw. Both teams are very well coached and ended up being a typical trench warfare - a good ol' slobbernockin' battle !!!

Also I have to give KUDOS to the forum members on HuskerBoard, very classy ! Seems topics can be discussed here w/o all the 'flaming' that was occuring on the UM, RCMB and Badger MB's. last week...

Should be a good game in Lincoln next week.

Congrats on a great game, and yes, I appreciate the civility here.

How does it make the Big 10 look like a joke? Because there is more than one good team in the league?

i don't know, maybe because our best team got beat by a team that was embarrassed by ND. maybe because we literally have no one in contention for the heisman or the MNC. the B1G season might be exciting, but it will largely be nationally irrelevant.

Until someone beats a SEC team in the MNC or we get playoffs every CCG not played in Atlanta is nationally irrelevant.

Until someone beats a SEC team in the MNC or we get playoffs every CCG not played in Atlanta is nationally irrelevant.

yes, and our best chance just lost.

yes, and our best chance just lost.

Yep, I always had doubts about UW because of the defense but it didn't matter as much since they stood very little chance of a MNC run. OU losing is disturbing though. Now it may be a weak Ok St, Stanford or Clemson team getting the next ticket for a SEC beatdown.