All of a sudden, next Saturday, just got a little bigger....

Hold on, let me check my Troll checklist:

✔Broad categorical generalizations of others

✔Poor grammar

✔Aggressive prose

✔Baiting

I'm sorry sir but you seem to be suffering from acute trollvitius, I suggest you just double up on the Valtrex you're already taking for your "problem" and hope for the best.

Well, it kinda pisses me off that some Badger fan who joined this board just recently wants to call me a troll.

Yea well it kinda pisses me off that some guy who just joined my conference wants to call my fellow fans the most arrogant and obnoxious in the Big Ten. You've been in for less than six months and suddenly you're the resident-f'ing-expert?

✔Broad categorical generalizations of others

Am I wrong to say that Wisconsin's fanbase is obnoxious? Because I think thats a pretty accurate assessment

✔Poor grammar

Well, first off this is a message board. Besides that, what exactly is poor about my grammar?

✔Aggressive prose

Yeah, I'll admit it does feel good to rub it in...ur fanbase was so certain you'd play for a National Championship & no team in the conference was even in the same league as u guys. Now u guys are unlikely to even play for a conference championship

✔Baiting

How exactly was I baiting any1? I just thought it was hilarious, even before the game, that some Wisconsin fans thought a 7x defending conference champion would just roll over for them & didnt even take it seriously. So I wanted to leave a comment about it after the game. That doesnt make me a troll