All of a sudden, next Saturday, just got a little bigger....

What's funny is that a couple weeks ago some people were dismissive of Michigan because they barely beat ND, yet we're getting all in a bunch about a team that *lost* to ND. MSU is baffling.

I actually think it makes sense. Their defense is very strong against the pro style offenses, but struggled against the one spread team that they played. Michigan St's defensive line is geared to rush the passer, Nebraska's unique running game could create problems for them.

What's funny is that a couple weeks ago some people were dismissive of Michigan because they barely beat ND, yet we're getting all in a bunch about a team that *lost* to ND. MSU is baffling.

For whatever reason, Cousins has had a slow start this year. Notre Dame shut down the run and Cousins couldn't make them pay through the air. He's gotten back in form since then and a different story last night.

UW Att. Cp. Int. Yds. Lg. TD Wilson 21 14 2 223 42 2 MSU Att. Cp. Int. Yds. Lg. TD Cousins 31 22 0 290 44 3

For whatever reason, Cousins has had a slow start this year. Notre Dame shut down the run and Cousins couldn't make them pay through the air. He's gotten back in form since then and a different story last night.

UW Att. Cp. Int. Yds. Lg. TD Wilson 21 14 2 223 42 2 MSU Att. Cp. Int. Yds. Lg. TD Cousins 31 22 0 290 44 3

That and RW is 0-6 when traveling to a stadium holding over 65k

That and RW is 0-6 when traveling to a stadium holding over 65k

He did look pretty rattled last night. Definitely not what I would call a good game by Wilson.

Oh yes the stakes got really high.

The stakes were high either way, I believe. An MSU win or loss against Wisconsin still results in the situation for us: Need to beat Sparty to keep our B1G Title-Game chances alive. Same goes for (I hate myself for saying this word) "Farmageddon", unless of course, us or Iowa loses a conference game before then. Nationally, yes, The MSU game this weekend became a bigger deal, but for Husker Nation, it was going to be a "win to stay in the fight" situation either way.

Unless, of course, they aren't just looking at the division record when determining who goes to the CCG and it's based on the overall conference record. In which case, please ignore my entire post.

Either way, point is, we have to run the table from here out to have a shot at a Conference Title- stakes are high every Saturday... Ok, now I'm done :thumbs

From a Badgers fan--

Guys, please, please sh#t all over MSU. Destroy them, embarrass them. I would much, much rather see you guys in Indy than the Spartans--it would be nice to play a respectable team with class than one like that which we lost to tonight.

I'll be pulling hard for you guys. Good luck!

U guys still have to make the CCG. Ohio State isnt just gonna roll over for u guys, in fact I think Wisconsins cockiness costs them against Ohio State & u guys get to sit during the CCG

From a Badgers fan--

Guys, please, please sh#t all over MSU. Destroy them, embarrass them. I would much, much rather see you guys in Indy than the Spartans--it would be nice to play a respectable team with class than one like that which we lost to tonight.

U guys still have to make the CCG. Ohio State isnt just gonna roll over for u guys, in fact I think Wisconsins cockiness costs them against Ohio State & u guys get to sit during the CCG

Yup, I called it. Enjoy watching Ohio State play in the CCG, Wisconsin.

I cant believe u seriously thought a 7x defending conference champion was just going to roll over just cus 'you're Wisconsin'. Wisconsin fans (I'm not talking about you specifically, but ur fan base as a whole) are the most arrogant & obnoxious in the Big 10. Ur fan base deserves this reality check. I think u guys still lose to Iowa & possibly drop 1 more. Once again, enjoy watching Ohio State play in the CCG

Edited by AngryHusker88

From a Badgers fan--

Yup, I called it. Enjoy watching Ohio State play in the CCG, Wisconsin.

I cant believe u seriously thought a 7x defending conference champion was just going to roll over just cus 'you're Wisconsin'. Wisconsin fans (I'm not talking about you specifically, but ur fan base as a whole) are the most arrogant & obnoxious in the Big 10. Ur fan base deserves this reality check. I think u guys still lose to Iowa & possibly drop 1 more. Once again, enjoy watching Ohio State play in the CCG

:troll: