Point Spread NU -4

armed1

I didn't even think we would be a favorite. I expect Mich St. to be at least a 10 point favorite come saturday.

If you see a 15 point swing the line will be taken off the boards, an investigation will take place and lots of people will be in trouble. There is zero chance that it goes from the Skers giving 5 to the Skers getting 10.

This game has me scared to death, in the past this is a game that State walks into and lays a complete egg. It will be fun to see if my Spartans are different then year's past and compete with the Huskers. I remember in week 3 when state was a 6.5 point dog against Notre Dame and I though this was crazy, so I don't think the line is too far off from what it should be.

I still can't believe MSU can be manhandled by notre dame and then beat Wisconsin in the same year.

It's all in styles of play and histories between two schools. UW and MSU play pretty similar ball and its always close...its just one of those games. God I hate you Sparty :bang

This game has me scared to death, in the past this is a game that State walks into and lays a complete egg. It will be fun to see if my Spartans are different then year's past and compete with the Huskers. I remember in week 3 when state was a 6.5 point dog against Notre Dame and I though this was crazy, so I don't think the line is too far off from what it should be.

Notre Dame is also crazy hyped and overrated almost every year.

Notre Dame is also crazy hyped and overrated almost every year.

No kidding, haven't won a decent bowl since 94...what a joke.