Who's the coolest celebrity or famous person you've got to meet over the years from athletes to movie stars to radio/music personalities. Mine is very weak but it's either Wayne Simien or Kyle Korver. My mom got to meet Kevin Costner in KC.

I got to meet Suh last year and have a conversation with him. My ex-girlfriend's family is really good friends with him.

At a USO show when I was deployed in Iraq I got to meet Drew Carey and Kathy Kinney. I also met the guy from Joe Dirt who mumbles and David thinks he's saying you like to see homos naked. I tried finding his name but couldn't I just remember the guy was an ex marine and funny, he was at the same USO show as Drew and Kathy. I met Gary Sinise in Germany he came to my post in Baumholder to meet soldiers. I and others obviously shouted out Lt. Dan lol, he followed up by soluting us with his left hand :facepalm:. All were pretty cool to meet and talk to, Gary was a lot shorter than you'd think he would be. I don't remember who the football player was, but apparently according to my dad I met a superbowl champion when I was really young. He let me hold his championship ring and apparently I dropped it. My dad told me he was pretty scared as the player was a huge dude so i'm guessing lineman or linebacker. But the player laughed it off said it was ok that his daughters drop it in the toilet all the time.

Jamey Jasta and Phil Labonte gave me high fives at the concert on Saturday.

I met Windell, the Miller High Life guy when he was Lincoln.

Stone Cold Steve Austin walked by me at the MGM in Vegas.

Other than current/former Husker players, I can't think of any other celebrities I've met or whatev.

I see Husker players pretty much every day walking around campus. I see Bo at the coffee shop a lot, but not much lately (it's like he's busy or something), and I see guys like TO all the time - in fact, just saw TO today.

I've met most every Husker volleyball player from the past 20 years. Met most of the women's basketball players, and a bunch of old-school football players.

Non-Huskers I've met... Jose Canseco (he's an ass), Bill Murray, Anthony Bourdain (verrrrry briefly) and Nolan Bushnell, the guy who invented Pong for Atari.

I see Husker players pretty much every day walking around campus. I see Bo at the coffee shop a lot, but not much lately (it's like he's busy or something), and I see guys like TO all the time - in fact, just saw TO today.

I've met most every Husker volleyball player from the past 20 years. Met most of the women's basketball players, and a bunch of old-school football players.

Non-Huskers I've met... Jose Canseco (he's an ass), Bill Murray, Anthony Bourdain (verrrrry briefly) and Nolan Bushnell, the guy who invented Pong for Atari.

What's Atari?

It's the Model T of modern gaming. Without Nolan Bushnell, there isn't a GPA V, no HALO, no CoD. Nolan Bushnell is the Dr. Oppenheimer of video games.

:lol: I know what Atari is. As a matter of fact, we still have one at home and it still works. I was just trying to see if I could make you feel old.

Please elaborate on Jose Canseco being an ass. Maybe he was just going through a roid rage session