The Offense is Getting Much Better Under Beck and Co.

I wish they would open it up in the first half like they did the first series of the second half. Why is it that we always have to wait until halftime to see these adjustments? Then after the 1st series of the 2nd half it seems like they went back into the previous mode. The only reason they get away with that is because the other team isn't as well conditioned as Nebraska. I like Beck...but come on...make the adjustments BEFORE halftime. It is almost like they have the first half scripted...and come hell or high water they are not going to budge.

Here for the crow, would like mine buttered and dipped in onions.

Beck called a good game in the second half. The defense played their best game of the year by far.

I do now want to take anything away from the kids, but I do feel that Michigan state was feeling the schedule. Did not seem spot on like last week. Of course it could have been our defense, but I think it was a combination of the two.

Still not sure Beck is the answer, but he called a great game midway through. Would have liked to have seen Carnes and set Rex, but stranger things have happened than not pulling starters.

Kudos to you for being willing to change your mind. You've been very gloom and doom this season, maybe this game will release your inner :koolaid2: