Oklahoma at Nebraska

Just because they barley beat a team that we beat pretty easily, doesnt mean anything, I have to rethink this entire team since the loss at Mizzou, Rhett Bowmar looked decent last night, except for the turnovers, I dont know about us beating OU, the only thing we have going for us right now, is the game is at home.

I'm officially done talking about the Mizzou game. You won't read another post from me about it. All I'm thinking about now is Oklahoma. The Mizzou game is the worst we're going to look all year and that's something I can be excited about. There's not more guys like Brad Smith we have to stop so I'm going to go with the old 24-hour rule and now I'm thinking about beating some sooner a$$.

I'm officially done talking about the Mizzou game. You won't read another post from me about it. All I'm thinking about now is Oklahoma. The Mizzou game is the worst we're going to look all year and that's something I can be excited about. There's not more guys like Brad Smith we have to stop so I'm going to go with the old 24-hour rule and now I'm thinking about beating some sooner a$$.

Im done to. Lets move ahead. Try to clean up the mistakes and dont look back. Hope the team stays focused.

Wow not sure becuase the defense had a bad game and trouble stopping the all-time total yardage QB in the NCAA. Dont let one bad game over shadow what this denfense has done this season. Also with the emergence of Peterson, that excites me! I see the defense coming out and dominating and the Huskers looking to run all day long mixed in with some screens and another great performence by Taylor. 38-13 Huskers beat Sooners

This is my opinion of why we will beat Ou. Two main reasons. One- they have a freshman qb. Two -he cant run like B Smith. We should put the wood to Bomar all game long ,forcing a pocket passer to make mistakes. I also think that the long ball will be there when we need it. The have two freshman safeties. The big question mark to me is , will the O line be able to give Taylor time to throw? I think that they will. Nebraska 28-OU -14

Don't give all us shysters your great scores better put them in the contest :lol: Lots of positive things come out of losses. Learning some valuable lessons and building up some positive kharma :):horns2 We have a lot better team to beat OU than last year. +++++++++++

GBR

I think we will come away with a victory. I think this team will rebound after yesterday pretty well, especially coming back home. A key to our victory, pressure on Bowman. He has show a little mobility, but not much poise and accuracy when he's being hurried our flushed out of the pocket. Huskers in another nail-biter.

Just because they barley beat a team that we beat pretty easily, doesnt mean anything, I have to rethink this entire team since the loss at Mizzou, Rhett Bowmar looked decent last night, except for the turnovers, I dont know about us beating OU, the only thing we have going for us right now, is the game is at home.

Something else to consider: has the team lost confidence, and if so, how will that effect them the rest of the year???? <_<

Wow not sure becuase the defense had a bad game and trouble stopping the all-time total yardage QB in the NCAA. Dont let one bad game over shadow what this denfense has done this season. Also with the emergence of Peterson, that excites me! I see the defense coming out and dominating and the Huskers looking to run all day long mixed in with some screens and another great performence by Taylor. 38-13 Huskers beat Sooners

I totally agree here, good points huskerguy4. :thumbs We couldn't stop Missouri's Crouch(with an arm), most defenses can't. A week of practice and a boost of confidence will bring a victory this week. IMO OU's offense is showing signs of improvement but I still think the Blackshirts are in the top teirs of CF. Taylor only had one bad throw against MU (one of two INTs were tipped at the line for a jump ball) :bang . This guy gets a little better each week. If the O-line can get their chit together and pass block, it'll be a good game for us. Oh yeah, if the ball hits you in the chest, you probably should catch it, that always helps. :bang STAY AT HOME DEFENSE, as Samuel A. Jackson once said, "Assumption is the mother of all f**k ups." :smokin