BLACKSHIRTS!

I wish I knew what "clicked" on defense. Bo mentioned it in the presser, and I wish I knew why today our DB's were in the right spots, and how all the sudden or DL got pressure and sacks.

Agreed. It was bizarre and it's funny because the only way to describe it is that something just "clicked." This is the defense we thought we'd see all year.

I think a large portion of it is due to Fonzie being 100% for the first time all season.

Agreed. It was bizarre and it's funny because the only way to describe it is that something just "clicked." This is the defense we thought we'd see all year.

I think a large portion of it is due to Fonzie being 100% for the first time all season.

While I am sure that helps, so many times we had coverage sacks, and Fonzie can't be everywhere in the backfield. I heard Green 'got it' this week in practice, which I hope he continues to 'have'.

Still, this game we had more pressure on the QB than we've had all year.

While I am sure that helps, so many times we had coverage sacks, and Fonzie can't be everywhere in the backfield. I heard Green 'got it' this week in practice, which I hope he continues to 'have'.

A lot of the pressure had to do with coverage and Cousins' inability to scramble. You don't have to maintain your rush lane or worry about containment when you know the guy can't get outside of the pocket and kill you with his legs.

Yeah Green played with his hair on fire today. How about Thorell! I thought he played well last week also, seems like he is rounding into a decent NB.

D-line played outstanding. E-mart had himself a ball game.

Compton played out of his mind. David played like his usual dominant self.

Secondary held Cousins to almost as many passing yards as Taylor had. Great effort.

Loved that we finally stepped up when we needed to and I just hope we can continue to play at this level for the remaining weeks.

GO BIG RED!

You earned them................now....................KEEP THEM!

Bingo.

I thought everybody on defense played at a higher level today. they started out a little slow on that first drive, but from Thorell's pick onward, it was lights out. I really wanted to see Green pick off that pitch, if he got a hold of that there was nobody who was even going to come close to catching him.