It was made clear to me why B1G teams play like crap in bowl games today...

I still can't believe people think sh#t like this. Maybe if I try my hand with your twisted logic I'll understand it better, ok...

Lawrence Phillips was a Husker football player. Lawrence Phillips beat his girlfriend. Tom Osborne let him stay on the team. Osborne is now AD at UNL.

∴ All Husker athletes are allowed, and encouraged to commit domestic abuse...

See how f'd up that is...

You do notice that no one is saying it but one person right?

I still can't believe people think sh#t like this. Maybe if I try my hand with your twisted logic I'll understand it better, ok...

Lawrence Phillips was a Husker football player. Lawrence Phillips beat his girlfriend. Tom Osborne let him stay on the team. Osborne is now AD at UNL.

Two

Yes, the SEC cheats more than any other conference and Russell Wilson was payed by UW to play for the Badgers, oh the world in which you live.

you mean the world where 2+2=4?

Think about it: the SEC goes from perennial suckfest to five titles in a row? nick saban goes from big 10 bottom feeder to hall of famer through some divine miracle?

Auburn and Ole Miss with proven $180,000+ deals with Cam and his daddy and "no improprieties found?"

Russel Wilson, a fifth year senior from va, transfers from ncstate to a perennial also-ran in BFE for no particular reason? And btw, doesn't even lose a year of eligiblity either.

something smells fishy, and it ain't just milwaukee.

:laughpound

Oh you.

I still can't believe people think sh#t like this. Maybe if I try my hand with your twisted logic I'll understand it better, ok... Lawrence Phillips was a Husker football player. Lawrence Phillips beat his girlfriend. Tom Osborne let him stay on the team. Osborne is now AD at UNL. ∴ All Husker athletes are allowed, and encouraged to commit domestic abuse... See how f'd up that is...
Two

2<< rest of the members on the board

This shouldn't be an argument of whether or not a player was payed to be on a team, or if a player was allowed to be on a team after committing a felony offense. Either is equally wrong, no?

This shouldn't be an argument of whether or not a player was payed to be on a team, or if a player was allowed to be on a team after committing a felony offense. Either is equally wrong, no?

Can you not see how firmly my tongue was in my cheek for that comment?

Completely failed to see that...my fault.

Completely failed to see that...my fault.

haha and yea I think both are terrible things, I'm not condoning either.

well, judging by the fevered protest, i've obviously struck a nerve. i can see why people would be so worried about it. but who could blame old ham-loaf face for feeling like he had to break the rules to keep up with Tattoo U?

Maybe next year he will find a couple "transfers" that can defend the hail mary.