Michigan State game video

Props to my buddies Brock and Kelly who kill it with these new highlights.

HuskerVision really has stepped their game the past few years not only with this, but with overall gameday production. I watched the 2007 K-State game for kicks the other day and I couldn't believe how old some of the replay transitions and various other things looked to how clean and smooth everything is now.

HuskerVision really has stepped their game the past few years not only with this, but with overall gameday production. I watched the 2007 K-State game for kicks the other day and I couldn't believe how old some of the replay transitions and various other things looked to how clean and smooth everything is now.

This isn't actually produced by Huskervision, but by the new web department that manages Huskers.com. A couple Huskervision guys left to start the web department, and that's who is putting this out.

They gave them free creative reign, I think the improvement speaks for itself.

• Fire 1

Very good video. It amazes me what camera's are capable of as to the quality of video and the way you can slow things down frame by frame the way they do. It almost doesn't look real. I have a Nikon D7000 I got recently and I tell you I am still trying to figure out all the capabilities of that thing.

This isn't actually produced by Huskervision, but by the new web department that manages Huskers.com. A couple Huskervision guys left to start the web department, and that's who is putting this out.

They gave them free creative reign, I think the improvement speaks for itself.

Absolutely. Give these guys many thanks for these videos. They are very, very well done and a joy to watch.

Are you working on anything Husker related, epoc?