Can't wait to see everyone next year at The Shoe.

Gotta say Woody I've been to the shoe a couple of times and have been harrassed both times for much of the game. I've been to the all the BIG venues and although the Shoe is a great atmosphere for college football I can say I will never return again. I know that we all have some bad apples, but the constant harassment I receive when visiting Columbus for a game is not worth the hassle I receive.

That's too bad Sparty.

May I ask where you were sitting?

Thankfully the harrassment that I have seen has been pretty limited.

Texas in 2005 was a big example : /

And m1ch1g@n is always heated verbally but I've never witnessed any physical confrontations. Would have definitely intervened.

Maybe it's because I kinda enjoy the verbal spats at games. Sat in the a.a. student section twice and there were certain words exchanged but I thought it was all in good fun.

Seats were in 27A and 13A I believe not 100% sure Woody, yeah I don't mind some verbal sparring either but when I was constantly shoved and cussed at when walking into and out of the Shoe and more of the same constantly being cussed at in seats it just isn't worth it. I hope things have changed and if I hear they have might be inclined to go to the Shoe again because like I said I do feel it is a great venue for college football.