Scalping tickets for Northwestern

Hi everyone! Longtime lurker, first post. I'm planning on going to the game this Sat and was wondering if anyone recommends scalping tickets. There are a bunch available on Stubhub but I don't feel like paying

their bend me over fee. Anyway, just wondering if I could get some advice. Thanks everyone and I'm very excited to be part of this board. There are a lot of quality posters on here with excellent insight. BTW my Weimadors name really is Rex. Can't stiff arm you, but he's one bell of a good dog.

Best prices will be right before kick off. Best selection however is about an hour before. I've picked up extras pretty regularly near face value for games like this. I've gotten them for $10 right after kick off. There are a couple of guys right by the Embassy Suits that have good seats and prices. Just look for the laminated sign.

At one time the ticket office still had tickets for this game. I don't know if they still do or not.

Thanks for the awesome insight guys! I will probably just try to get em right before kickoffs. When i lived in St. Louis for 4 years, I never once purchased for Cards games online. Got one every game I went to after the 1st inning started and it was great value. Will probably have to miss the Tunnel Walk, but no biggie.

I have seen students selling their ticket to this game for 10 bucks. Go to husker ticket exchange on facebook and you will have no trouble finding one. $10+$49 validation fee=$59=cheaper than face value. plus standing in the student section is awesome. Just make sure you get there somewhat early.

Relatively minor but important distinction. Sitting is allowed for those about to pass out and halftime.