Odds of Missouri making the Big12 title game

Missouri fans and players are excited they hold their own fate in determining whether this team is headed to Houston in December or not.

Pinkle is 27-27 at Missouri after last weekends win over Nebraska in Columbia

--Missouri's longest winning streak under Gary Pinkle is 4 consecutive games. (in 2003)

--Missouri has lost 5 games minimum under Pinkle each of the last 4 years. With already 2 losses on the season, could Missouri lose 3 more game? Remaining opponents

@Kansas (Kansas currrently has a 2 game winning steak over the tigers)

@Colorado (Pinkle is 1-3 vs Gary Barnett & Missouri is 1-9 in Boulder since 1985)

Baylor (took Oklahoma and Texas A&M to OT and beat Iowa St on the road)

@Kansas St (MU is on a 12 game losing streak to Kansas St since 1993 and is 0-7 in Manhattan since 1993)

-Longest losing streak under Pinkle 5 games (in 2004)

Misosuri is a bad road team against Big12 opponents

-Missouri is 5-13 on the road against Big12 teams under gary Pinkel. 5 of those wins were against

2001 @Oklahoma St St 41-38 (New head coach Les Miles installing offense)

2001 @Kansas 38-34 (Terry Allen later fired that year after a 3-8 season)

2002 @A&M 33-27 (R. C Slocum later fired that year after a 6-6 season)

2004 @Baylor 30-10 (ended the season 3-8)

2004 @ Iowa St 17-14 (pulled out a last minute field goal win to deny ISU division)

Just some things to think about as Rojo would say for those of you who think the Big12 North is out of reach after the Missouri loss.

My prediction is Missouri loses to KU, CU, and KSU

Missouri lost the KU game as i predicted, but our loss to OU hasn't helped matters for a North Division title. Our chances are at 20% at best for a Big12 title game invite. We would need CU to beat Missouri, ISU to beat Colorado and we win out our remaining games. I don't know if we can win the 3 remaining games, and i also don't believe ISU will beat CU

Missouri lost the KU game as i predicted, but our loss to OU hasn't helped matters for a North Division title. Our chances are at 20% at best for a Big12 title game invite. We would need CU to beat Missouri, ISU to beat Colorado and we win out our remaining games. I don't know if we can win the 3 remaining games, and i also don't believe ISU will beat CU

The way ISU stomped A&M yesterday, I wouldn't put it past them to knock off Colorado.

Missouri lost the KU game as i predicted, but our loss to OU hasn't helped matters for a North Division title. Our chances are  at 20% at best for a Big12 title game invite. We would need CU to beat Missouri, ISU to beat Colorado and we win out our remaining games. I don't know if we can win the 3 remaining games, and i also don't believe ISU will beat CU

The way ISU stomped A&M yesterday, I wouldn't put it past them to knock off Colorado.

Maybe, but don't forget Colorado's 2 losses are on the hands of 2 teams ranked in the top5

It would be nice if MU knocked off Colorado, then lost its last 2 games against Baylor and KSU while ISU also knocked off Colorado and NU won the remaining 3 games to reach the Big12 title game.

I don't care if we get blown out. Reaching the Big12 title game is improvment over last year in my opinion. Either way, look for Colorado to win this game at home.

I feel terrible for saying it but I think the best thing that could happen is that we win the last 3 games, finish with a respectable record and go to a decent bowl game, while not winning the North. I don't want any part of Texas this year.

Can you imagine what Vince Young would do to us? He's like a Brad Smith who can actually throw.