AK-47

We're a young defense

We have new coaches

We have suffered injuries

Northwestern is better than their record

T.O. lost plenty of games

We are still 7-2

We would be worse if Billy C was still the coach

Did I cover all the things to come from the "voices of reason" or "true fans"?

You forgot a few:

1) Compton doesn't suck.

2) Our D-Line can actually get pressure with that stand up scheme they played today. Hey, if we have to have the ends curl around our tackles in order to get pressure... DO IT.

3) E-Mart is a physical man and needs to see the field in passing situations.

4) Andrew Green played a damn good game, aside from the pass interference call. A split second sooner on that shovel from Cousins to MSU back and that play is 6 points for us.

5) Fonzie played coverage tighter than a straight jacket today.

6) Our safeties seem to be growing comfortable and totally trusted the scheme today. Looked much much better and really helped blanket receivers on the deep throws (kudos to Bo and Carl for keeping 2 deep... right announcers?). Only complaint was the boneheaded hold by Cassidy, but he played a good game.

7) We knew exactly what they were going to do when they sent a tight end in motion. The corner on that side became the safety and the safety moved down into the box. Well schemed.

Just amazed by how good the D looked today. Complete 180 from what we've seen prior to this.

*This was from last week. Same coach-same team. The only difference was that we won.

...or maybe they're just venting their frustrations. What makes you dip$hits so superior?

I guess what makes us SO superior (your words not mine) is that these same people were practically kissing Bo's feet last week. The Huskers were all that and a loaf of bread! If we would've won today no one would be saying a word about having Bo fired or what a 'mediocre coach' he is or how bad our team is. I wonder if the folks on the OU board made these same comments about Bob Stoops when Texas Tech beat them or the Tech fans when Tech went on the next week to lose to IOWA STATE for crying out loud! So if this makes me a dip$ hit then I'll take it. DIP$ HITS of the world UNITE!!!

Win or lose I think Bo is an average HC and a top notch DC. I will continue to support him as the HC of my team but today he failed miserably. It should be ok to say that.

No one said it wasn't ok to say anything. I dont' know where this is coming from. Am I not allowed to share my opinon as well without retribution?

Absolutely, didn't mean to imply otherwise.

Haters gonna hate!

And aplogists gonna apologize.

Goes both ways.

They sucked tonight. Thats a fact. Just because someone says so doesn't mean they're calling for the coach's head.

Except that thread titled "Bo needs to go"

everytime we lose, someone makes a thread, or goes on a tirade about how the coach needs to be fired, it does get annoying.