Taylor Martinez for Heisman. Best QB in the country.

True2tRA

You guys take yourselves too serious. Get over it. This thread was intended to get your attention and ruffle some feathers. Why? Because every time this team wins the fans are out in masses saying how great everything is. When we lose, most of you act like the sky is falling. I knew this thread would rile you up when it's really just harmless. Taylor is gonna have good games and bad games. This one was a good one. No doubt. Just being a bit sarcastic tonight after swallowing a pretty tough reality pill watching that game.

I don't get it. Was he supposed to play bad? Taylor played great. In fact I thought the coaches should have leaned on him a little more with deeper passes and bootlegs.

Aren't you the same guy who was saying we should've ran it more?

With more misdirection yeah that was me. A bootleg is a run BTW.

You guys take yourselves too serious. Get over it. This thread was intended to get your attention and ruffle some feathers. Why? Because every time this team wins the fans are out in masses saying how great everything is. When we lose, most of you act like the sky is falling. I knew this thread would rile you up when it's really just harmless. Taylor is gonna have good games and bad games. This one was a good one. No doubt. Just being a bit sarcastic tonight after swallowing a pretty tough reality pill watching that game.

Maybe you should read the forum rules? Maybe just the first one? Posting a message for the express purpose of generating a negative response (trolling) is against the rules. Thanks for wasting our time.