This weeks OU visitor/recruits

This is our last big weekend, although I have strong suspicions KSU weekend will get bigger with High schools finishing up there seasons, but with all the big "stars" coming in, we, the fans, have to continue to do our part. I suspect two commits this week. Mike smith and I'll go out on a limb and say Lewis and/or Wallace commits this week.

As usual, look at the names, memorize them and yell. GO BIG RED

OCT 29th (vs Oklahoma)

01-Butch Lewis -OT :star:star:star:star(Ted Gilmore/John Blake)

02-A.J. Wallace -DB :star:star:star:star(Phil Elmassian)

03-J.B. Walton -OL :star:star:star:star(Phil Elmassian)

04-Anthony Jones WR :star:star:star:star(Randy Jordan)

05-Ron Paulo - OLB :star:star(John Blake)

06-Terrell Turner WR :star:star:star(Ted Gilmore)

07-Jerry Brown -DE :star:star:star(Kevin Cosgrove)

08-Mike Smith -DE :star:star:star(Dennis Wagner)

09-James Poe -DB :star:star:star(Randy Jordan)

10-Delashaun Dean WR :star:star:star(Dennis Wagner)

dedhoarse Hello, you are right :yeah dean is not coming to the UN game - for one he will have bigger things going on, such as having knee surgery (his season ended earlier this month - torn his acl) - but other wr's to take his spot are:

turner 6', 175, 4.60, & jones 6', 170, 4.57, who are both similar in stature to UN's other starters - nunn & fluellen who are 6', 185, & former starter hardy 6', 175, yet the difference in what I have read is that jones has TREMENDOUS HANDS - as a hs jr. his stats were: 68 catches for 1,113 yards & 11 tds, & he is a cousin of fsu's great wr fred rouse (I hope that jones comes & verbels - he seemed to like UN enough to camp at UN this summer, but I have not read anywhere but on this board (from eric the red) that he is even coming this weekend. I hope that eric the red is right, though).

3 under rated players are coming this week in smith *** 6'6.5", 230, 4.85 (wow, de from las vegas), who wants to be N, paulo ** 6'2", 223, 4.65 (wow, lb from las vegas), who has N high, & dorrestein *** 6'6", 290, 5.25 (ot from plainfield, il) who is not listed on the above list from eric, yet is coming according to scout & rivals articles, & fingers crossed will be the 3rd ol to verbel to UN this year.

j. brown (il)is coming with his family, so that is a good sign, & lewis is coming but it will be as an unofficial visit - so very little chance of him verbelling - yet who knows, any thing can happen.

Md boys are coming : wallace ***** (high school all-amer.), & walton **** 6'3", 270, 5.2, ol (wallace said if it feels right, who knows what may happen - I read that he said that or something like it a week ago) - so that gives a UN fan hope, I guess.

poe db? I think he is being recruited as a lb - 6'2", 220, 4.64 (not the speed UN wants for db, I hope), & j. brown, de? I hope he is being recruited as a dt - 6'4", 258, 5.4 (also a little slow for de).

I hope we all have a fun time this week with a UN victory & at least a couple of verbels - hoping for wallace & walton, yet will settle for smith & dorrestein.

p.s. I believe d.j. jones is using his official for OU game - he may push someone N the right direction.

I believe Jones has dropped us from consideration and won't be visting. Also, according to HI Turner is listed at 6'3", so who knows how tall he really is.

That is correct. He did drop us and we are no longer on his radar

Dean tore his ACL and probably will reschedule after his knee surgery. That's ok, there are other guys who look like they might be in to replace them this weekend

dedhoarse Hello, UN seems to be hosting another visitor this week:

s/wr steve harris *** 5'11", 180, 4.5 - lewisville, tx 92nd rated prospect out of tx's 100.

UN gets his 1st visit. Lately, (within the last few weeks) UN has been after him very aggressively, & UN got what they wanted from him, which was a visit for this weekend's ou game - he has UN as a slight lean right now so maybe this weekend will push him into a verbel.

he has offers from a good group of major univ. - like ia, wi, tt, ok, & of course UN

all right thank you for writing the "you don't have to choose a smiley when you post," because that adds nicely - perfectly to what I had written about tomorrow's visit of steve harris -

& to all who have pointed out to me my misspelled words (thanks for the post) - even though I was writing about something related to UN at the time, & trying to add something to someone's original post of something related to UN (thanks for posting something of no bearing at all so you could chide me) -

& to those that have given me a simple :wtf in response to something I had written (thanks for your thoughts & subtle commentary)

prediction: smith (de), dorrestein (ot), & harris (s) - verbal sometime sunday.

good bye

all right thank you for writing the "you don't have to choose a smiley when you post," because that adds nicely - perfectly to what I had written about tomorrow's visit of steve harris -

& to all who have pointed out to me my misspelled words (thanks for the post) - even though I was writing about something related to UN at the time, & trying to add something to someone's original post of something related to UN (thanks for posting something of no bearing at all so you could chide me) -

& to those that have given me a simple :wtf in response to something I had written (thanks for your thoughts & subtle commentary)

good bye

Seriously...calm the hell down. And YES, THE F^$#%^ HORSE IS ANNOYING!!!

Again, thank you for posting something on the original post - ou visitors/recruits - & for not posting some subtle sarcasm against an individual who happened to be responding to the original post - ou visitors/recruits:

does anyone happen to know if ronnie paulo is still coming today, since scout now has him visiting on jan 6th, yet still has an article stating that he is geeked for his visit to the ou/UN game - something that scout themselves posted on the 26th?

good-bye

good bye

Dude, relax. I was just pointing that out incase you didn't know.