The Elizabeth Warren thread

derp

For those of us new to the site... what is "derp"?

http://knowyourmeme....rp#.TsFmcFZU1I4

Thanks, I get it now.

For example: The Tea Derps were confused into thinking they were protesting for the common good, but instead were suckered into whoring for the interest of large corporations who wanted to pay even less taxes and do away with pesky regulations.

Good. I would go for the pejorative 'derp 'baggers' so you can get two into one.

Of course, we only use these when you're dealing with people that are simply regurgitating talking points and can't come up with any sort of critical analysis of their own. If someone actually uses common sense, uses sources that don't link to an obviously slanted and biased news source, and that doesn't discuss the whole of politics in absolutes, then you probably should hold off on the term 'derp'.

But considering how the 'Pedia castaways are derping up the board, I would say it's socially appropriate unless a mod tells you otherwise.

derp

That's a way to call someone stupid without violating the terms of use of this and most other websites.

No, it's not. Again, use the links provided, but that assumes you can read and process information that doesn't come from a Fox News-sanctioned website.

http://www.urbandict...rp&defid=134579

"A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made."

Ignorance /=/ stupidity. Contrary to what Fox News tells you, words mean things.

derp

That's a way to call someone stupid without violating the terms of use of this and most other websites.

No, it's not. Again, use the links provided, but that assumes you can read and process information that doesn't come from a Fox News-sanctioned website.

http://www.urbandict...rp&defid=134579

"A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made."

Ignorance /=/ stupidity. Contrary to what Fox News tells you, words mean things.

derp - a stoner or a retard...

And thanks for proving my point in its entirety.

Isn't it just adorable how the unintelligent have to make everything black and white and add in moral absolutes so they can codify, process, and refute.

So, is that a "yes"?

A yes to what? The unsubstantiated red herring you pulled out in a failed attempt to vilify me? The obvious (well, maybe not to you) leaps in logic you make to associate groups to help justify your ignorance and hatred? There's so much derp in your post, it's hard to know where the derp ends and the question begins.

Honestly, if you have to process politics in absolutes and make unsubstantiated leaps in logic to support your myopic, extreme views, I pity you.

derp

http://knowyourmeme....rp#.TsFmcFZU1I4

Thanks, I get it now.

For example: The Tea Derps were confused into thinking they were protesting for the common good, but instead were suckered into whoring for the interest of large corporations who wanted to pay even less taxes and do away with pesky regulations.

OWS Derps are being touted by a bunch of derps on this board for their derp stances and doing derp things like making derp sayings!! I think it got it, Yos. chuckleshuffle

Isn't it just adorable how the unintelligent have to make everything black and white and add in moral absolutes so they can codify, process, and refute.

So, is that a "yes"?

A yes to what? The unsubstantiated red herring you pulled out in a failed attempt to vilify me? The obvious (well, maybe not to you) leaps in logic you make to associate groups to help justify your ignorance and hatred? There's so much derp in your post, it's hard to know where the derp ends and the question begins.

Honestly, if you have to process politics in absolutes and make unsubstantiated leaps in logic to support your myopic, extreme views, I pity you.

Stop with the name-calling and personal attacks..

So, is that a "yes"?

So far you have not substantiated anything other than you are a big derp who likes to use the derp because of how derp you are. I have not heard one sentence where you have substantiated anything so it is funny you expect that out of Yos. So come back on when you are not acting so derpy, hey I think I made a word!! :wasted

So, is that a "yes"?

So far you have not substantiated anything other than you are a big derp who likes to use the derp because of how derp you are. I have not heard one sentence where you have substantiated anything so it is funny you expect that out of Yos. So come back on when you are not acting so derpy, hey I think I made a word!! :wasted

Bwahahahahah...Wyatt Earp approves this message.

derp

And you have no idea how to understand that the liberal media reporters are a bunch of hacks any more. They are not interested in vetting BO or any liberal because they have like ideas. So if you want to read and listen to that drivel you are less informed then someone watching Fox news. Read the big newspapers and tell me there isn't a liberal slant (NY, Chicage, LA newspapers). :thumbs