Joe Paterno video from his lawn. You have to see this one.

1. All you light-bulbs should reread this thread first. It is about JoePa's statement from his house.

2. The quotation you are taken of me OUT OF CONTEXT WAS IN REFERENCE TO WHAT A STUDENT SAID THAT BEANMAN PUT UP!!!!Vavosos!!!

3. It is well documented that the majority of teachers and professors at most public schools/COLLEGES have liberal IDEOLOGIES.

4. Politics and ideologies are two different things, MORALITY comes from IDEOLOGY!!!

5. This is what I was trying to communicate concerning the students comment from above not HAVING ANY MORAL CLARITY NOT BRINGING POLITICS INTO IT!!!

Alamo, while I can appreciate what you were trying to communicate, the way you tried to communicate it was political. You post was "That's what Liberal indoctrination does to minds that fathers haven't instilled any sort of morality in!!!!" Then, in the post above, you allege that it is well documented that the majority of teachers and professors at most schools have liberal ideologies. To claim that your post was not political is simply not accurate - political parties and platforms are, by definition, based on ideologies.

As huskeraddict requested, please take any political postings to the Politics and Religion sub-forum. Folks go to that forum specifically to discuss politics and the underlying ideologies of political identification. In the other forums, they want to discuss the topic in the context of the forum. Thanks.

1. All you light-bulbs should reread this thread first. It is about JoePa's statement from his house.

2. The quotation you are taken of me OUT OF CONTEXT WAS IN REFERENCE TO WHAT A STUDENT SAID THAT BEANMAN PUT UP!!!!Vavosos!!!

3. It is well documented that the majority of teachers and professors at most public schools/COLLEGES have liberal IDEOLOGIES.

4. Politics and ideologies are two different things, MORALITY comes from IDEOLOGY!!!

5. This is what I was trying to communicate concerning the students comment from above not HAVING ANY MORAL CLARITY NOT BRINGING POLITICS INTO IT!!!

Alamo, while I can appreciate what you were trying to communicate, the way you tried to communicate it was political. You post was "That's what Liberal indoctrination does to minds that fathers haven't instilled any sort of morality in!!!!" Then, in the post above, you allege that it is well documented that the majority of teachers and professors at most schools have liberal ideologies. To claim that your post was not political is simply not accurate - political parties and platforms are, by definition, based on ideologies.

As huskeraddict requested, please take any political postings to the Politics and Religion sub-forum. Folks go to that forum specifically to discuss politics and the underlying ideologies of political identification. In the other forums, they want to discuss the topic in the context of the forum. Thanks.

I will be obedient to your request, however you just stated an opinion not a fact so we will have to agree to disagree. Thanks. :bonesflag:

It's not nice to call people fools even in another language. By the way it's BABOSO.....

It's not nice to call people fools even in another language. By the way it's BABOSO.....

In San Antonio it is VAVOSO.

Ya, I've lived there and it's not.

Ya, I've lived there and it's not.

Ok sir.

They feel under attack and now they're circling the wagons. From an outside perspective we can see that they're wrong, and defending someone who probably did something illegal and immoral but put yourself in the shoes of a PSU fan. Not all of them have reacted this way but I understand those that did. Like I said, they're wrong but I can't blame some of them for feeling the way they do. Lets be honest, if this happened at your school or mine we'd want accountability, we'd want justice and then we'd want everyone to back the hell off.

This is how I see it too, basically. The Penn State fans out rioting or chanting "We Are Penn State," simply haven't been able to gain a clear perspective on how big and disturbing this whole thing really is, and they're in denial. JoePa is in denial too.

Really weird, disturbing... Quite a circus...