Joe Paterno video from his lawn. You have to see this one.

How do you feel when you watch this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JXoXdIJQ7I

Makes me feel like the Wall street occupiers went to "Occupy" his house.....But seriously "say a prayer for the victims....tough life when people do bad things to you" AFTER YOUR GUY RAPED KIDS THEN TOOK ONE TO CHURCH?????WTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!! We wonder why people become atheist. How about LEAD IN PRAYER JOE????You are a leader right? I hope I never hear another complaint about Bo at a presser, because this guy has had 65 years to master it, and he is nothing more than Bernie from weekend at Bernie's!!!! :steam :steam :steam :steam :steam :steam :steam

huskeraddict,

Thanks, I know what you mean, I have mixed feelings on the video. First, I feel Jo Pa does feel for the victims as he mentioned, but in the next breath he yelling "We are Penn State."

Strange and disturbing..

I think a large portion of their fans are obviously delusional or have no morals. Here's an interesting quote from SI. Alex Fakhraee, you sir are a f'ing idiot. This crap has me fuming.

Alex Fakhraee, 19, of Ambler, Pa., said it might be time for the 84-year-old Paterno to go. But his concerns have more to do with the direction of the program under JoePa's leadership than the scandal.

"I'm sure it's going to affect our image in some way," Fakhraee said outside the union. "From what I know, he knew about it and he reported it. After that I feel it's not his obligation. He's just here to coach the football team."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/ncaa/11/08/sandusky-penn-state-campus.ap/index.html#ixzz1dB6oiWAv

[/left]

huskeraddict,

Thanks, I know what you mean, I have mixed feelings on the video. First, I feel Jo Pa does feel for the victims as he mentioned, but in the next breath he yelling "We are Penn State."

Strange and disturbing..

I think a large portion of their fans are obviously delusional or have no morals. Here's an interesting quote from SI. Alex Fakhraee, you sir are a f'ing idiot. This crap has me fuming.

Alex Fakhraee, 19, of Ambler, Pa., said it might be time for the 84-year-old Paterno to go. But his concerns have more to do with the direction of the program under JoePa's leadership than the scandal.

"I'm sure it's going to affect our image in some way," Fakhraee said outside the union. "From what I know, he knew about it and he reported it. After that I feel it's not his obligation. He's just here to coach the football team."

Read more: http://sportsillustr...l#ixzz1dB6oiWAv

[/left]

That's what Liberal indoctrination does to minds that fathers haven't instilled any sort of morality in!!!!

huskeraddict,

Strange and disturbing..

Read more: http://sportsillustr...l#ixzz1dB6oiWAv

[/left]

That's what Liberal indoctrination does to minds that fathers haven't instilled any sort of morality in!!!!

That, or when you build a cult of personality around a God-like presence.

Please stop posting this sh#t in every topic.

Hey since I checked last....you don't own this forum and are not a MOD....not to mention forums are for free speech expression. Truth be told its not in every topic. BUT ITS TRUE AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT...WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH. :rollin

I guess the truth hurts!!! chuckleshuffle

How do I know this.....I was born and raised in Nebraska, I have lived in Texas for 18 years and they don't put up with that kind of crap here!!!NOT even at UT!!!!

forums are for free speech expression.

Since when? Internet forums never have been and never will be a place for free speech. It's up to whoever runs it to censor them however they like.

BTW they have this feature on here where you can block posters you don't want to see.FYI!!!!!! :leghump:

But I don't mind your posts for the most part. Just the ones that bring up politics on a football topic. Whether or not what you're saying is true is irrelevant. It's that you brought it up here. There is a forum on huskerboard for politics. It's not this one.

Hey since I checked last....you don't own this forum and are not a MOD....not to mention forums are for free speech expression. Truth be told its not in every topic. BUT ITS TRUE AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT...WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH. :rollin

I guess the truth hurts!!! chuckleshuffle

How do I know this.....I was born and raised in Nebraska, I have lived in Texas for 18 years and they don't put up with that kind of crap here!!!NOT even at UT!!!!

Well I am a mod and I can tell you to knock it off. It's derailing threads and there's a proper forum for it.