my prayer for Sandusky

I AM FOOT FOOT

Please Lord let him end up in general population when he gets to prison

Not a chance. He will be in with other convicted rapist and child molesters. As much as people love this rumor they will not put a rapist in GP because they know what will happen.

Think about the people in there for violent offenses. We have all felt the desire to punch somebody even if we never felt the desire to act on it. The majority of the people convicted of violent offenses just didn't stop with the thought.

I can say with confidence that very few of us will ever feel the need or desire to molest a child. So even in prison there is an honor amongst thieves. People that molest children are at the bottom of the food chain.

I was talking with a patient of mine yesterday that is a medic at one of the state pens here. He said that they do not put child molesters/rapists/abusers in protective custody they are in the GP. There are too many of them to give them special treatment. They just tell them to not tell any one why they are really there. It's better for them to say they are in for drugs/murder/anything else.

That's very christian of you. Whom else do you pray to God will get assaulted of killed? I will say a prayer for you tonight.

Wow...not only a mind reader but a prophet too????Lets break down the sentence shall we????

"Please Lord let him end up in general population when he gets to prison"

You get assaulted and killed from that???Then falsely accuse him? I can see why some people become ATHEISTS. Can I call you Pharisee for short? Or do you prefer Sadducee?

Maybe being in GP the fear of the Lord would come on him and he actually repents of his sins!!! Or not, and the seed of the Devil goes back unto himself...Either way I don't care because that is God's gig not mine!

post-6620-0-56737000-1321078490.jpg

• Fire 1

That's very christian of you. Whom else do you pray to God will get assaulted of killed? I will say a prayer for you tonight.

LOL. Say a prayer?? Isn't that like making a wish when you blow our your birthday candles?

Niether one comes true.........

• Fire 1

no need to say a prayer for me Bushy, im right with my maker. let this sick sob Sandusky get whats waiting for him.when he gets to prison.

and when he gets there every convict will know who he is and why hes there. you cant bullchit cons on why your there,they already know through proccessing you into the system. i know a guy from our area who went to prison on child rape,4 surgeries in 3 years to repair his rectom after getting paid back. justice in prison awaits you sandusky