Welcome to the Big House and Go Blue!

I'm really pumped for this rivalry. I see this being the new Nebraska - Oklahoma. The best part about it is if Hoke continues at Michigan for a long time and Pelini is at Nebraska for a long time, you could be talking about an offensive power versus a defensive power. Michigan is definitely getting better defensively and Nebraska is getting better offensively. These two teams are very similar in every way. This game is the sh#t in every way.

Which one will it be?

NU - PSU

NU - OSU

NU - UM

NU - WI

Dang! That's 4 Oklahoma's.

Yeah, we don't play these two each year so they aren't going to turn into a huge heated rivalry. Iowa is much more likely.

Iowa? Why? No tradition plus they're not good. IMO a step up from ISU or maybe worse since ISU keeps beating them :)

I'm really pumped for this rivalry. I see this being the new Nebraska - Oklahoma. The best part about it is if Hoke continues at Michigan for a long time and Pelini is at Nebraska for a long time, you could be talking about an offensive power versus a defensive power. Michigan is definitely getting better defensively and Nebraska is getting better offensively. These two teams are very similar in every way. This game is the sh#t in every way.

Which one will it be?

NU - PSU

NU - OSU

NU - UM

NU - WI

Yeah, we don't play these two each year so they aren't going to turn into a huge heated rivalry. Iowa is much more likely.

Iowa? Why? No tradition plus they're not good. IMO a step up from ISU or maybe worse since ISU keeps beating them :)

Been to a BCS bowl more recently than NU...actually two....just to play Devil's Advocate.

• Fire 1

Which one will it be?

NU - PSU

NU - OSU

NU - UM

NU - WI

Been to a BCS bowl more recently than NU...actually two....just to play Devil's Advocate.

Well, I understand how that might have happened playing in the mediocre B1G. For teams like IA and WI, "tradition" = the last 10 years. Not to mention NO championships of any kind ever. Sorry - don't mean to talk down to them but that's the definition of little sisters.

Blue bloods = Nebraska, Alabama, Ohio State, ND, Michigan, Oklahoma, USC, Texas (grudginly - only 1 NC in last 40 years)

Which one will it be?

NU - PSU

NU - OSU

NU - UM

NU - WI

Well, I understand how that might have happened playing in the mediocre B1G. For teams like IA and WI, "tradition" = the last 10 years. Not to mention NO championships of any kind ever. Sorry - don't mean to talk down to them but that's the definition of little sisters.

Blue bloods = Nebraska, Alabama, Ohio State, ND, Michigan, Oklahoma, USC, Texas (grudginly - only 1 NC in last 40 years)

What've you done for me lately. Minnesota's a blue blood too by your definition with seven national championships but they haven't been anything worth watching in years....Iowa will make Big Ten Championship games and you'll lose to them from time to time. It'll be a rivalry....

Which one will it be?

NU - PSU

NU - OSU

NU - UM

NU - WI

What've you done for me lately. Minnesota's a blue blood too by your definition with seven national championships but they haven't been anything worth watching in years....Iowa will make Big Ten Championship games and you'll lose to them from time to time. It'll be a rivalry....

Badgerfan, you know we love you but, WE WILL NEVER LOSE TO IOWA. Enough said.

Which one will it be?

NU - PSU

NU - OSU

NU - UM

NU - WI

Minnesota, Army, TCU, Chicago (wink wink).... I can go on.

Sorry - NC claims before 1940 are very sketchy. No real NC games, shady record etc..... That's why Michigan's "7 NC's" are disputed bec. most of those came before 1948 I believe.

Which one will it be?

NU - PSU

NU - OSU

NU - UM

NU - WI

If you lose to Iowa I will disown you all.

I think that'll be fun, our own little three way rivalry UW-NU and I-O-Way....but like I said I was just playing Devils Advocate. I may not like Iowa but they're not some sh**ty program...say what you will but you have to admire Ferentz's coaching, he's somehow able to win without being able to pull great recruitng classes, that's the mark of a good coach. Anyhow...beat Iowa!

...and as a sidenote its games like this (UM NU) that give me that tingly feeling inside, its so great to have you all in the Big Ten. Just like last week and when you played OSU. Its just weird having you all here...Huskers v. Wolverines. What a great matchup of two historic programs. That's one thing this conference has over the rest except maybe the SEC, we have these blue chip games so often now...

Which one will it be?

NU - PSU

NU - OSU

NU - UM

NU - WI

Minnesota, Army, TCU, Chicago (wink wink).... I can go on.

Sorry - NC claims before 1940 are very sketchy. No real NC games, shady record etc..... That's why Michigan's "7 NC's" are disputed bec. most of those came before 1948 I believe.

Correct you are sir. Looks like '47, '48, and '97 are the most recent ones that they claim. So discounting the ones before 1940, they've technically won 2 because we all know who was the true National Champ in 1997 :ahhhhhhhh

Which one will it be?

NU - PSU

NU - OSU

NU - UM

NU - WI

If you lose to Iowa I will disown you all.

I think that'll be fun, our own little three way rivalry UW-NU and I-O-Way....but like I said I was just playing Devils Advocate. I may not like Iowa but they're not some sh**ty program...say what you will bu t you have to admire Ferentz's coaching, he's somehow able to win without being able to pull great recruitng classes, that's the mark of a good coach. Anyhow...beat Iowa!

...and as a sidenote its games like this (UM NU) that give me that tingly feeling inside, its so great to have you all in the Big Ten. Just like last week and when you played OSU. Its just weird having you all here...Huskers v. Wolverines. What a great matchup of two historic programs. That's one thing this conference has over the rest except maybe the SEC, we have these blue chip games so often now...

Again, Iowa and Ferentz are like Mizzery and Pinkel. The BIG is 95-78 against the SEC.

I think most fans on both sides will conclude that the game between UM and NU should be close. By the way, Brady Hoke is turning out to be an impressive recruiter, UM's 2012 class is rated #2 by rivals, and #1 by scout and Michigan has a good chance at signing several more 4 and 5 star recruits. Hoke will rebuild UM into a power once again. The scandal at Ohio State has benefited UM greatly,I have to admit, with several of the 2012 UM class included some of the best high school players in Ohio.

Your not facing a Rich Rod coached team that plays no defense, thank God, and just like your coach restored your defense expect this match up to become an annual slugfeast each year.

Well I guess there's a silver lining to Les Miles giving you guys the finger for the head coaching gig. You were able to save enough money by being forced to settle for Brady Hoke that you had quite a bit left over to be allocated to recruits!! :D

Welcome to the board!!!

I think most fans on both sides will conclude that the game between UM and NU should be close. By the way, Brady Hoke is turning out to be an impressive recruiter, UM's 2012 class is rated #2 by rivals, and #1 by scout and Michigan has a good chance at signing several more 4 and 5 star recruits. Hoke will rebuild UM into a power once again. The scandal at Ohio State has benefited UM greatly,I have to admit, with several of the 2012 UM class included some of the best high school players in Ohio.

Your not facing a Rich Rod coached team that plays no defense, thank God, and just like your coach restored your defense expect this match up to become an annual slugfeast each year.

I was at the Big House this year for the ND Michigan game and I have to say, as much as I love Memorial Stadium, it was probably the most incredible sports experience I've ever had. The atmosphere was like nothing I had seen before. I wish I could go back for this game! I really don't know how this game will unfold.